Oh, Bloglovin’, How Do I Love Thee?

I’m lucky – as part of my job, I get to follow fashion blogs all day. Before I knew about free blog management site Bloglovin’, I found myself obsessively checking to see if my favorite blogs had new posts. But now, I simply follow them with Bloglovin’, which gives me a feed of the latest posts!

Plus, when I look at a profile for a blog I know I already love, Bloglovin’ will suggest others I might like (sort of like Netflix!). I can also check out the Top Blogs (those with the most followers) and Up and Coming Blogs. Exploring the site is like reading a choose your own adventure novel, but for the fashion obsessed. Oh, and you can follow the ModLife blog on Bloglovin’ (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Another awesome thing about Bloglovin’? It’s run by cool young people from Sweden! When I was in NY for Fashion Week, I got the opportunity to sit down and have lunch with Mattias, the CMO of Bloglovin’ (he’s just 22 years old!), and his lovely girlfriend, Carolina, of the blog Fashion Squad. Hanging out with them kinda made me want to move to Sweden, or at least visit!

Here’s a list of just a few blogs I follow on Bloglovin’ that you should definitely check out! (Apologies in advance to all the blogs I love but couldn’t include in interest of keeping this list semi-short! It kind of gives me a mini-heart attack trying to cut down the list!)

What are your favorite blogs?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

0 Responses to Oh, Bloglovin’, How Do I Love Thee?

1. Victoria / Justice Pirate 03/31/2010 at 5:57 pm #

I love bloglovin’ too. My favourite blogs? I have too many and some of my top are posted on here already!

2. Jenni 03/31/2010 at 6:06 pm #

love bloglovin’. It was such a pain to try to figure out what I had and hadn’t read before i discovered it. You covered most of my favorite fashion bloggers. and Of course I love my own style blog… but I think I’m biased. hehe.

3. COSMICaroline 03/31/2010 at 6:32 pm #

i love bloglovin’

i’m a huge fan, they make it so simple
    i’m also a huge fan of modcloth, put the two together and i’m one happy girl.
    love this post, thanks for sharing

-cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

4. Ann 03/31/2010 at 9:43 pm #

I love Bloglovin’ for all the same reasons as everybody else :)

5. Josie 04/01/2010 at 1:24 am #

I love it for fashion blogs and beauty blogs, too. Like mine! Divine!

6. Julia 04/01/2010 at 1:37 am #

Thanks for including me! Awesome! I love Modcloth like Pooh loves honey!! Is that okay to say? :)

7. c_tyler 04/01/2010 at 9:23 am #

I’m totally obsessed with bloglovin too – plus you can save things with the cute little hearts and mark as read so you know you haven’t missed one great post!!! Spectacular … oh and I’ll be adding modcloth to my list today ; )

8. Maria 04/01/2010 at 8:11 pm #

Bloglovin’ makes it so easy for me to follow all the blogs I love! I seriously don’t know what I would do without it.

I’m so honored to be on your list Turi!

xoxo
    maria

9. Those Tricks 04/02/2010 at 4:47 pm #

Oh wow. I didn’t know about this.
    I think you just changed my life.
    Or at least simplified my blog browsing… :)
    Thanks!
    Stephanie

10. Tieka | Selective Potential 04/04/2010 at 9:49 pm #

You’ve mentioned so many of my favorite blogs as well! I use Bloglovin for reading every one of my blogs. It makes it SO easy!

And thanks for including me in your list! :)