I Just Called to Say I Love This Bag

Ina

Photo: HEL LOOKS

As the title of this blog post so discreetly suggests, Ina‘s purse could be the most amazing accessory I’ve ever laid eyes upon! Have you ever seen something so unique and, well, downright awesome? Ina’s ensemble is young, eclectic, and fun, with her bright floral print, spray painted leather jacket, neon kicks, and that bag — oh, that bag!

Are there any statement-making accessories in your closet these days?

About Annie

Thrift shopping and cupcake baking are the two main constants within Annie's life. When she's not scouring for finds of a lifetime or indulging in calorie-laden confections, Annie enjoys bicycles, dogs, fashion, long stories, and inside jokes.

0 Responses to I Just Called to Say I Love This Bag

1. jill 05/17/2010 at 11:25 am #

This girl looks amazing! What confidence and style. All those accessories have major personality, and yet they really work together. I’m inspired to try some headscarves now.

2. Morgan 05/17/2010 at 11:49 am #

That’s great! Any idea if it’s handmade or found?

3. Hannah (ModCloth) 05/17/2010 at 12:33 pm #

Wait, what!? It took me a minute to see the whole bag (missed the handle at first), but that is AWESOME! I want it.

4. Jo 05/17/2010 at 12:58 pm #

LOVE the bag!!!!!

My favorite accessory is a purse I have that’s shaped like a toad! XD

5. Jenn (ModCloth) 05/17/2010 at 1:27 pm #

@Hannah, @Annie —

Can we have a ModCloth DIY party where we try and make our own telephone bags? Because I’m seriously in love with that bag too!

6. Lulu 05/17/2010 at 1:31 pm #

THAT is a freaking awesome bag.

7. Lola 05/17/2010 at 4:55 pm #

She reminds me a lot of Z Berg of The Like–admitedly, Z’s clock purse is not as cool as this.

8. Jesslyn 05/17/2010 at 5:50 pm #

everything. is. amazing.
    love love love (:

-Jesslyn Alice <33

9. Jesslyn 05/17/2010 at 5:51 pm #

i do have a few vintage vests and hats that i have real confidense to wear, especially at my school. i am soooo different from everyone else, but i love my style and love my originality. (:

-Jesslyn Alice <33

10. Jacky 05/18/2010 at 12:19 am #

eh too much.. I like the jacket and the dress, but not together, not with the belt, black tights are too harsh and the sneakers..and head wrap..idk its just too much for me.

11. Katharine Ellis Tapley 05/18/2010 at 8:12 am #

You know, if I saw this outfit walking down the street, I might have thought “What is she THINKING?” Seeing the still of her, with her smirk and total confidence…she looks like a rock star and I love it.

And that bag is fabulous. Fabulous.

12. Amanda 05/18/2010 at 12:41 pm #

150% Rad. She must have made that bag, herself!

13. Katelyn Likes This 05/18/2010 at 1:56 pm #

Awesome!

14. Mickie 05/20/2010 at 11:44 pm #

I desperately want that purse. NOW =D

I have a mustache necklace and a ring, heart-shaped sunglasses, a sailor cap, and trapper hat, cowboy boots…. and yeah. All I can think of now =P