Fall In Love with Florence + The Machine’s “Cosmic Love”

It doesn’t take a fortune teller to see that we’re cosmically in love with Florence + The Machine‘s newest music video. We practically have hearts in our eyes when we watch the video, which features color-stained, Mert & Marcus-style trees, a kaleidoscopic chamber reminiscent of Yayoi Kusama’s famous mirrored rooms, and an LED-lit dress that puts Katy Perry’s Met Ball dress to shame.

What music videos are you guys crushing on right now?

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

0 Responses to Fall In Love with Florence + The Machine’s “Cosmic Love”

1. Rebecca 05/25/2010 at 3:03 pm #

I love Florence and the Machine. I also love a band called Little Dragon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedD4JsZyT0

2. Julie (ModCloth) 05/25/2010 at 4:02 pm #

It’s not the newest, but from 2009 – I’m still in love with the video “Never Forget You” by The Noisettes. Her hair, the white fringe dress, and lovely voice are all to die for! Plus, this tune is so easy to listen to on repeat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRFHiBW9RE8

3. Amy 05/25/2010 at 6:15 pm #

I saw Florence and the Machine last year and she was SO good. She’s so charismatic live, and so modest too, she just kept on thanking the audience for coming! So good. I love that she’s making it big in America!!

4. Meghan 05/25/2010 at 10:35 pm #

Florence Welch is my favourite music artist. I love this video, it is my favourite right now.

5. Bree 05/25/2010 at 11:05 pm #

Kate Nash’s “Do-Wah-Doo,” of course! Who doesn’t love 60s flight attendants?

6. Hadley 05/26/2010 at 9:32 am #

Ahh this is my favorite band! Thank you!

7. Liz 05/26/2010 at 12:28 pm #

Haha! She’s amazing live ;o) and Cosmic Love is one of my all-time favourites!

8. Amanda 05/30/2010 at 11:19 pm #

I LOVE Florence! I reccomend Marina + The Diamonds as well. She has a great style and fun, quirky pop music. =D

9. Kate 05/31/2010 at 2:04 pm #

I’ve been waiting for a “Cosmic Love” video for AGES!!!! My favourite song of hers!