“Dream a Little Dream” Stylebook Collection

Imagine the excitement you feel when you return home to see a large cardboard box from ModCloth on your doorstep. That surge of sacchariferous joy has inspired our shopping-savvy Buying Team to create a “haul video” with a distinctly ModCloth spin!

Above, please enjoy a sneak peek into our upcoming flower child-inspired vintage collection and breathtaking stylebook, “Dream a Little Dream.” One of a kind items from the stylebook and collection will launch all week long, beginning on Monday, June 21, so be sure to stop back then to nab your unique treasure!

About Annie

Thrift shopping and cupcake baking are the two main constants within Annie's life. When she's not scouring for finds of a lifetime or indulging in calorie-laden confections, Annie enjoys bicycles, dogs, fashion, long stories, and inside jokes.

12 Responses to “Dream a Little Dream” Stylebook Collection

1. abby 06/18/2010 at 5:44 pm #

please check out my handmade Eco-friendly fabric woven purses!

2. Maya 06/18/2010 at 9:38 pm #

Good work ladies. Can’t wait to see the collection!

3. Jill 06/19/2010 at 9:07 pm #

It’s great to see the clothes “in action” as it were. It gives such a better sense of how they look and move than a photo!

4. Carissa 06/20/2010 at 12:11 pm #

The collection looks great, but I couldn’t stop looking at the lion pendant necklace. Beautiful! lol

5. Clare 06/20/2010 at 2:53 pm #

I was just dying when you didn’t pull out that navy knit poncho!! I wanted to see the front of it so bad!!
    On a happier note, the haul was just fantastic and I can’t wait to see the collection.
    @Jill
    Agreed.

6. Sarah 06/20/2010 at 3:36 pm #

I basically am a modern day flower child so I am SO excited.

7. Melanie 06/21/2010 at 11:09 am #

Loved the video! Those clothes are all exactly my style, as I’ve been told that everyday I seem to dress like Im attending some sort of festival. I wish I could pick up some items, but as I just got back from a shopping adventure in Nashville..Im broke. It’s a happy broke though. :]

8. Aly 06/21/2010 at 1:42 pm #

Love that first dress Susan pulled! that was gorgeous

9. Jess 06/22/2010 at 12:58 pm #

Cute finds, but I think I might’ve liked it more if the girls had tried on a few of their favorite pieces instead of just holding them up and talking about it.

10. Jane 06/22/2010 at 6:04 pm #

It would have helped if we could have actually SEEN the clothes.

11. Autumn 06/24/2010 at 8:39 pm #

I kind of wanted to see that something green in the very back of the rack. I’m a redhead, so green is always an option. This was pretty neat! I hope they found some cool headbands for the collection as well! I’m always one for awesome hippie headbands!

12. Disney 06/26/2010 at 2:49 pm #

How adorable are you guys?? I love how you say “totally” so much, you’re too cute!