“Dream a Little Dream” Stylebook Collection

Imagine the excitement you feel when you return home to see a large cardboard box from ModCloth on your doorstep. That surge of sacchariferous joy has inspired our shopping-savvy Buying Team to create a “haul video” with a distinctly ModCloth spin!

Above, please enjoy a sneak peek into our upcoming flower child-inspired vintage collection and breathtaking stylebook, “Dream a Little Dream.” One of a kind items from the stylebook and collection will launch all week long, beginning on Monday, June 21, so be sure to stop back then to nab your unique treasure!

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

12 Responses to “Dream a Little Dream” Stylebook Collection

1. abby 06/18/2010 at 5:44 pm #

please check out my handmade Eco-friendly fabric woven purses!

2. Maya 06/18/2010 at 9:38 pm #

Good work ladies. Can’t wait to see the collection!

3. Jill 06/19/2010 at 9:07 pm #

It’s great to see the clothes “in action” as it were. It gives such a better sense of how they look and move than a photo!

4. Carissa 06/20/2010 at 12:11 pm #

The collection looks great, but I couldn’t stop looking at the lion pendant necklace. Beautiful! lol

5. Clare 06/20/2010 at 2:53 pm #

I was just dying when you didn’t pull out that navy knit poncho!! I wanted to see the front of it so bad!!
    On a happier note, the haul was just fantastic and I can’t wait to see the collection.
    @Jill
    Agreed.

6. Sarah 06/20/2010 at 3:36 pm #

I basically am a modern day flower child so I am SO excited.

7. Melanie 06/21/2010 at 11:09 am #

Loved the video! Those clothes are all exactly my style, as I’ve been told that everyday I seem to dress like Im attending some sort of festival. I wish I could pick up some items, but as I just got back from a shopping adventure in Nashville..Im broke. It’s a happy broke though. :]

8. Aly 06/21/2010 at 1:42 pm #

Love that first dress Susan pulled! that was gorgeous

9. Jess 06/22/2010 at 12:58 pm #

Cute finds, but I think I might’ve liked it more if the girls had tried on a few of their favorite pieces instead of just holding them up and talking about it.

10. Jane 06/22/2010 at 6:04 pm #

It would have helped if we could have actually SEEN the clothes.

11. Autumn 06/24/2010 at 8:39 pm #

I kind of wanted to see that something green in the very back of the rack. I’m a redhead, so green is always an option. This was pretty neat! I hope they found some cool headbands for the collection as well! I’m always one for awesome hippie headbands!

12. Disney 06/26/2010 at 2:49 pm #

How adorable are you guys?? I love how you say “totally” so much, you’re too cute!