Wear Your ModCloth in the World to Win $100!

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

Where in the World do you wear your ModCloth? Whether you are on vacation to Easter Island in the Zen Garden Two Piece, or are simply taking your pups on a morning stroll in the Sacrebleu Dress to revisit a favorite neighborhood park sculpture, you can score a $100 ModCloth Gift Certificate simply by sharing your travel style! The winning entry will be chosen based on photo quality, style, and descriptive caption. The caption should mark where the photo was taken, why it’s a favorite travel locale, and which ModCloth items you’re wearing, in addition to any other creative additions you might have!

The contest begins today and ends on July 9, 2010 at midnight EST. The winner will be announced on the ModLife blog on Wednesday, July 14, 2010. To enter, you must be wearing one ModCloth item, and upload your photo to our Facebook Contest Tab. One submission per user. For inspiration, check out our Flickr Style Exchange, last year’s contest, and find below the image from last year’s winner!

For full contest rules, please check out our Contest and Comment Policies.

About Julianne

Julie is a modern day Renaissance woman and die-hard bloody mary enthusiast. When she’s not sprinkling magic fairy dust onto ModCloth’s social media channels, you can find her eclectic point of view on food, fashion, music, and DIY documented here!

10 Responses to Wear Your ModCloth in the World to Win $100!

1. Natasha (ModCloth) 06/21/2010 at 12:27 pm #

I love this contest! :)
    Last year’s winner was fab.

2. Lisa 06/21/2010 at 1:58 pm #

Yay!!! I just submitted some photos from my trip to India a few months ago! :D

3. Nur 06/21/2010 at 11:51 pm #

SO COULD WE WEAR A SCARF WE GOT FROM MODCLOTH?

4. veronica 06/22/2010 at 6:59 am #

i would love to enter but im under 18 and doesnt have facebook

5. Amanda 06/22/2010 at 10:34 am #

I’ve contacted Modcloth via many different internet avenues since entering the contest last night, so I just wanted to post this last place: part of the requirement is to provide a description of where the photo was taken, why it’s our favorite vacation spot, etc., but when I was going through the entering process I saw no place for this required caption other than in the title lines. I might have missed it, but after I uploaded my photo it gave no opportunity for editing- I uploaded the photo and then it said I was done. Now I’m going to be disqualified due to the incompleteness of my entry and I’m very upset because I love my picture. Can someone please let me edit my entry? Or at least start over? I can’t believe there was no opportunity to double-check things before it posted. Thank you.

6. Amanda 06/22/2010 at 11:29 am #

Woohoo! Just got am email from ModCloth. Problem solved. Thank you.

7. ModCloth 06/22/2010 at 1:32 pm #

@Amanda — No problem! Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for contacting us!

If anyone else runs into any bugs, please e-mail us at socialnetworks@modcloth.com!

8. ella 06/22/2010 at 6:28 pm #

welli in england, in picturesque norfolk and will be in the lake district….. too bad i accidently left all of my modcloth itemsat home….!

9. Danii 06/28/2010 at 9:07 pm #

ahh this contest ends too early! on the 15th I’m going to be at the new Harry Potter theme park and could have taken a picture in Hogwarts or Olivander’s! :(

10. rose 07/09/2010 at 2:57 am #

Is the contest already over or does it end midnight tomorrow night?