If You’re Gonna Be Lazy, You’ve Gotta Be Cute

Some days, I feel exactly like this cat. Thanks to Alexandra, our Photo & Styling Intern, for sharing this!

Do you have a favorite cute find? E-mail it to cutefinds@modcloth.com, and it could be featured on an upcoming week!

9 Responses to If You’re Gonna Be Lazy, You’ve Gotta Be Cute

1. Aire (ModCloth) 06/22/2010 at 11:43 am #

Oh my! I’m training for a 5K and I look exactly like that on the treadmill!! We’ll get through it cat!!!

2. Chyna 06/22/2010 at 12:05 pm #

awww, that is just adorable :D

3. Mandy (ModCloth) 06/22/2010 at 12:09 pm #

Yea, I actually lol’ed. haha

4. Bria 06/22/2010 at 12:29 pm #

As adorable as that cat is the video and the people behind it are just ignorant. If you want entertainment, turn on your TV, do not torment your poor cat.

The fact is that putting a cat on a treadmill is dangerous. There obviously was a first time for doing this and they obviously didn’t know how she would react. And you know they didn’t have it set to low. Risking serious injury and a quite possible death simply because you’re bored isn’t okay.

I love the Cute Finds section but that just isn’t right.

5. Bria 06/22/2010 at 12:45 pm #

And allow me to clarify, my comment isn’t about animal cruelty but the sheer stupidity that went into this and the way that a living creature is used as nothing more than a toy.

6. Melanie 06/22/2010 at 1:10 pm #

That looks exactly like my cat Komikaze, and he’s just as lazy. I laughed so much at that.

7. Michelle P. 06/22/2010 at 2:39 pm #

So cute! He/she looks exactly like my sister’s old cat, Poofy!

8. Monica 06/22/2010 at 4:23 pm #

Obviously this lovely kitty isn’t hating the attention he’s getting, and the owners are definitely not letting him get hurt, so no harm done ;)

Very funny, I love this section!

9. Corinna 06/22/2010 at 4:48 pm #

the funniest part was how hard the owners were laughing!
    i thought maybe it was a little mean to keep attempting exercise for their cat, but it looks like the scratching from the running treadmill might have felt good to him!