Attention! Military Green is this Season’s Blogger Favorite

Bloggers are taking the fashion industry by storm with their impeccable style sense and ability to sway trends and impact the styles we see on the street every day. That’s why we’ve created Bloggers Know Best, a new category on the ModLife blog – we want to showcase the style of these amazing online fashionistas, or at least take a cue or two, or three, from them.

I’ve been loving the military green worn by bloggers this season, from ladylike dresses to pleated pants. And if you want to instantly transform your look, grab your dad’s old khaki shirt and turn it into an offbeat layering piece for breezy summer nights. Like these ladies, you can pair it with shorts and heels or simply tuck it in and belt it for a laid back look. So roll up your sleeves and try this look on for size.

Plus, you’ll want to check out these ModCloth items that put a new spin on military-inspired!

What are your favorite trends you’ve been seeing pop up allover the blogosphere this summer?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

7 Responses to Attention! Military Green is this Season’s Blogger Favorite

1. Maria 06/24/2010 at 4:12 pm #

I have an obsession with olive green, especially in army styles. That dress is going in my wishlist.

2. missjennigirl 06/24/2010 at 5:01 pm #

just picked up some fab military green cropped trousers from mango and am wearing them like mad.

love that you featured frida and myfashdiary above, they’re on my top blogs to read!

3. Caitlin 06/24/2010 at 10:27 pm #

Something about army green reminds me of being 13 and thinking army green cargo pants with a Silverchair shirt was the height of fashion.

For that reason, cargo green just can not be done.

4. kristar 06/25/2010 at 12:11 am #

hmmm…i’ve never tried wearing this olivey military green. kinda reminds me of john lennon in this pic: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rosgATGkP_s/hqdefault.jpg
    i like it though, and i think i’ll be able to pull it off!
    another thing i’ve been seeing is coral and orange on men and women.

5. LovelyLeigh Trainor 06/26/2010 at 5:12 pm #

Im so in love with this look too right now. I have a guy, Im dating, whos currently over seas, hes in the air force. Ive been wearing lots of air force and army inspired things. I just had a lunch date and wore army green pants with my cadet hat! Check it out!!!
    Xoxo!

6. Julia 06/27/2010 at 7:24 pm #

This reminds me of my younger days where I, too, enjoyed this style. It brings back fond memories and makes me smile that stuff an outcast like myself used to wear is now trendy and hip.

7. Nell 07/04/2010 at 4:38 pm #

Aw. This bring backs memories. Most of my clothes were army inspired from 10 to 14.
    This makes me miss my cargo pants. I adore this style though. I’m always for cute over sized jackets.