Kingsford the Piglet

He’s so tiny and cute! My favorite part is when he runs along the beach. What’s your favorite clip in the video? Would you ever get a pet pig?

About ModCloth

16 Responses to Kingsford the Piglet

1. Maria 06/28/2010 at 1:12 pm #

Oh, my!! I want him!! Love him following the cat and running on the beach. I’ve never even heard of micro-pigs, but now I want one. Not sure if Wellie and Pip would like that though.

2. Clara 06/28/2010 at 1:21 pm #

He’s so cute!!! But terribly noisy…

3. Marley 06/28/2010 at 1:31 pm #

WHERE CAN I GET ONE!?!
    Hahah I’ve always wanted a pig, they are absolutely adorable. The problem is, I live in Manitoba and anyone who sells you a mini-pig is lying through their teeth and five months later you have a full grown hog on your hands. hahaa

4. Melanie 06/28/2010 at 2:10 pm #

I want one! He’s the cutest thing ever, and he has so much personality! I loved it when he was trying to get up the stairs.

5. Bri 06/28/2010 at 7:23 pm #

i do want a pig.
    i have wanted one for a long time.
    *BUT* be careful if you get one! micro-pigs and teacup pigs are made up names by breeders…most pigs are that small when they are born, and some breeders do not take care of the baby pigs, and underfeed them so they stay small. usually, the piiglet will either grow to be a larger pig or die before it gets much bigger. So if you do get a pig, expect it to grow about the size of a pot-bellied pig.

6. Sophie 06/28/2010 at 9:18 pm #

OMG so cute!
    I wouldn’t get one as a pet though because I don’t think I’d like a big pig running around after it grows up, and as Bri said, pigs that are meant to stay small are often not healthy.

7. Rosie Cooper 06/28/2010 at 9:22 pm #

Im trying to convince my mom i need it. Its so so cute.

8. Amanda 06/28/2010 at 11:28 pm #

He’s so cute! My neighbors have a pig though and it’s terribly noisy and definitely not as cute :]

9. Sydney 06/29/2010 at 2:02 pm #

Adorable!

But I’m more of a cat person, myself.

10. samantha 06/29/2010 at 3:44 pm #

im sure taking pigs to a swimming beach is a no-no.
    having one is not for me…
    still cute
    i could have done without the pig peeing in the litterbox

11. becca boo 06/29/2010 at 3:57 pm #

SSoo cute! This is one reason I haven’t eaten pork in over ten years!

12. Samantha 06/29/2010 at 6:19 pm #

Awwww I want a pet pig! Except a bright pink one :D His squeaks are so cute… he was upset by the stairs xD

13. vicki 06/30/2010 at 7:04 am #

soooo cute, i have heard micropigs are now a real breed? is this not true? i thought they were breed for hypo allergenic ppl who cant have cats and dogs, but have become more a novelty thing now.. my friend tried to look into gettin one but was told you have to have a farming licence first because they are still a farmyard animal.

14. Amy 06/30/2010 at 8:49 pm #

Oh, I so badly have wanted a pet pig for the past 2 years. I just haven’t had the time to take care of an animal at this point. Are they easy to care for?
    Thank you so much for sharing! My itch to get a pet pig is now even more “itchy”!

15. Neva 06/30/2010 at 8:52 pm #