She & Him Steal Our Hearts Again

Domino Records only uploaded the music video to She & Him’s latest single, “Thieves,” on Monday, but it’s safe to say it’s already run off with our hearts. With its mini Zooey and M. Ward, this video may be their most adorable one yet. What do you think?

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

8 Responses to She & Him Steal Our Hearts Again

1. tricia 07/15/2010 at 3:12 pm #

Sooo cute! I love Zooey. Love the little kid versions of them!

2. Bri 07/15/2010 at 5:23 pm #

ok, that was such a good song. im a big fan. :) and Zooey is my favorite person ever. the little zooey and ward were presh, i like the paper beard. i like paper beards.

3. Wendy 07/15/2010 at 10:35 pm #

this video is beyond adorable! i love She & Him and this song will probably be stuck in my head for awhile, but its okay bc i love zooey’s voice :)

4. shelby Petersen 07/15/2010 at 10:54 pm #

i love how everything about them has a vintage vibe, from their sound, to their style and now their music video!

5. Elle 07/16/2010 at 2:22 am #

I loveee She & Him. I don’t think this is their most adorable video, but it definitely ranks close to the top! ♥

6. heidi ronquillo 07/17/2010 at 9:30 am #

I love she & him!

7. apsutter 07/24/2010 at 1:32 pm #

Yay…this is my favorite song from that album!

8. Kate 07/24/2010 at 4:25 pm #

I adore She & Him and this video. It’s so cute. I love the old fashioned black and white vibe but I wish it was slightly clearer. Love ‘em anyway though!