Just ‘Like’ Facebook

When a compliment can’t do, when a hug doesn’t hold like it should, you need something more…  Something that transcends cyberspace and reality, something one could really take a liking to. Long-lasting and loving, the ‘Like’ sticker from The Like Button in Real Life is a true testament if you want to go the extra mile to let someone know how you feel! We ‘like’ Winston* so much, we thought we’d share it with you!

Would you spread the ‘like’ in real life, or do you prefer to keep it on Facebook?

* Don’t worry, we’re not trying to be all meta or Inception with this photo. We just couldn’t get the real Winston to sit still for us!

About Julianne

Julie Since graduating from the "Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too," Julie's aptness for the written word picked up steam like a runaway train. Her journey thus far has been fueled by an adventurous heart, creative mind, and love of breakfast, baking, and bacon. She often makes social situations more awkward than they need to be and loves the word "scrumtrulescent!"

, , ,

6 Responses to Just ‘Like’ Facebook

1. Kait 07/29/2010 at 11:30 am #

Cute idea; but I’ll leave my like button to fb. There are lots of creative ways to show your taste, I think we should challenge ourselves to come up with new ones. :)

2. Christen 07/29/2010 at 1:11 pm #

I agree, Kait. You rock.

3. Eryn 07/29/2010 at 6:40 pm #

i agree with kait too. very well said.

4. Brynn Evans 07/30/2010 at 12:59 am #

The best ideas are ripped off of others!

But seriously, we developed this sticker only because we found ourselves wanting to Like things in real life. It’s fun, it’s funny. And we are providing unlike stickers, which last I checked, aren’t actually available on FB :-)

5. taryn 07/30/2010 at 2:12 am #

haha! funny.
    my pug sits like that too. ;)

6. Crykit 07/30/2010 at 9:47 pm #

OOOH PUG!
    I have three and they’re all pains sometimes, but I love them so much ♥