Feline Fierce: Bloggers Take On the Leopard Print

Style Bloggers Leopard Print

Left to right: Bloggers Going West, K is for Kani, and Disarming Darling

Leopard print is a classic that adds a bit of “rarrr” to any outfit. Always in style, this go-to jungle pattern is slinking all over the blogosphere this fall. To amp up the animal magnetism, try all-out leopard print dresses or bottoms; for a tamer look, go for fierce but understated accessories such as a leopard print headscarf or shoe clips!

Not sure where to start? These ModCloth pieces that will help you suit up for the safari in no time:

Are you a leopard lover? How would you style this print for fall?

About Turi

Turi likes trying exotic food, exploring new places and, of course, writing. When she's not writing for ModCloth, she's working on a novel (aren't we all?!) and finishing up her MFA in fiction writing at the University of Pittsburgh.

8 Responses to Feline Fierce: Bloggers Take On the Leopard Print

1. Susan 09/01/2010 at 4:34 pm #

I used to be obsessed with leopard print in middle school. Although I don’t have much leopard stuff anymore, I would totally wear a skirt like Disarming Darling’s. I really love long flowy skirts in any pattern.

2. Lindsay (ModCloth) 09/01/2010 at 5:30 pm #

I am 100% addicted to leopard print. I just got the shorts in today – they look even better in person. I’m going to wear them all over Paris next week!

3. Shelby Petersen 09/02/2010 at 1:09 am #

i want a leopard mini so much. i would wear and entire leopard outfit if only i could do it without looking like a crazy old lady!

4. Mara 09/02/2010 at 3:22 am #

I love that jungle print is back in style!! Those pin-up shorts are ADORABLE!!

5. Caitlin 09/02/2010 at 3:50 am #

Leopard print is one of those fashion things that I’m terrified of! I’m not a natural fashion star, so I’m always worried I’m going to come off looking like a hooker…

I prefer to go with the understated animal prints. I’m loving my party animal dress with the multiple prints I bought from modcloth!

6. vicki 09/02/2010 at 6:20 am #

i use to hate leopard print when i was younger thought it was 90′s and tacky but i LOVE it now! have a playsuit, vest top and killer heels all in the print :) x

7. Aissa D. 09/18/2010 at 3:44 am #

I have loved leopard print since I could remember and I think I’m even more addicted now. It keeps resurfacing as a trend but it’s also classic if you ask me. One thing is for sure….it will be with us for years to come and then some. Great post !

8. Jennifer 11/15/2010 at 10:31 pm #

I just bought a fabulous faux leopard fur coat. So excited!! Can’t wait for it to get cold in TX