Feline Fierce: Bloggers Take On the Leopard Print

Style Bloggers Leopard Print

Left to right: Bloggers Going West, K is for Kani, and Disarming Darling

Leopard print is a classic that adds a bit of “rarrr” to any outfit. Always in style, this go-to jungle pattern is slinking all over the blogosphere this fall. To amp up the animal magnetism, try all-out leopard print dresses or bottoms; for a tamer look, go for fierce but understated accessories such as a leopard print headscarf or shoe clips!

Not sure where to start? These ModCloth pieces that will help you suit up for the safari in no time:

Are you a leopard lover? How would you style this print for fall?

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

8 Responses to Feline Fierce: Bloggers Take On the Leopard Print

1. Susan 09/01/2010 at 4:34 pm #

I used to be obsessed with leopard print in middle school. Although I don’t have much leopard stuff anymore, I would totally wear a skirt like Disarming Darling’s. I really love long flowy skirts in any pattern.

2. Lindsay (ModCloth) 09/01/2010 at 5:30 pm #

I am 100% addicted to leopard print. I just got the shorts in today – they look even better in person. I’m going to wear them all over Paris next week!

3. Shelby Petersen 09/02/2010 at 1:09 am #

i want a leopard mini so much. i would wear and entire leopard outfit if only i could do it without looking like a crazy old lady!

4. Mara 09/02/2010 at 3:22 am #

I love that jungle print is back in style!! Those pin-up shorts are ADORABLE!!

5. Caitlin 09/02/2010 at 3:50 am #

Leopard print is one of those fashion things that I’m terrified of! I’m not a natural fashion star, so I’m always worried I’m going to come off looking like a hooker…

I prefer to go with the understated animal prints. I’m loving my party animal dress with the multiple prints I bought from modcloth!

6. vicki 09/02/2010 at 6:20 am #

i use to hate leopard print when i was younger thought it was 90′s and tacky but i LOVE it now! have a playsuit, vest top and killer heels all in the print :) x

7. Aissa D. 09/18/2010 at 3:44 am #

I have loved leopard print since I could remember and I think I’m even more addicted now. It keeps resurfacing as a trend but it’s also classic if you ask me. One thing is for sure….it will be with us for years to come and then some. Great post !

8. Jennifer 11/15/2010 at 10:31 pm #

I just bought a fabulous faux leopard fur coat. So excited!! Can’t wait for it to get cold in TX