Give a Big Cheer for the Last Hurrah Sale!

Give us an S–S! Give us an A–A! Give us an L–L! Give us an E–E! What’s that spell? SALE!

That’s right, Ladies and gentlemen, you heard the Mod Spirit Club–it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! So, get up on your feet and make some noise for the most awesome, the most exciting, the most ‘knock you out of your bleacher seat bodacious’ shopping event of the year – The Last Hurrah Sale!

It all comes down to right now. Little time remains. Every half step behind, every second delayed, and you may not catch those items before they sprint on by.  So, go out there, get on the ball, and snatch those items off the field before someone else does!

Good luck, and happy shopping!

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

24 Responses to Give a Big Cheer for the Last Hurrah Sale!

1. Corinna 09/06/2010 at 12:51 pm #

this gave me the same adrenaline rush as the cabin fever sale! even items in your bag are not safe, so move your quick little fingers!

2. Bri 09/06/2010 at 1:16 pm #

eek!! i just bought the “live it up” dress and the “where the buffalo roam” dress….two dresses I would never have been able to buy at full price. so excited!!!!!

3. Cynthia 09/06/2010 at 2:20 pm #

I just bought the hello kitty socks for 4 bucks, the phi-cappa hat… And a few other things. This is a perfect ending to a weekend! :)

4. Katie 09/06/2010 at 2:28 pm #

I love your big sales! I can actually shop on ModCloth without immediately feeling guilty about spending, hehe.

Bought up the Santa Fe Summer belt and the Something to Crow About dress. I’m hoping they’ll come by Friday so I can wear the dress to a comics convention next weekend!

5. Lauren 09/06/2010 at 2:34 pm #

Oh no! I just bought some stuff last week. ;~; How long is this sale going on? And will the items still be there after the sale is over! There are like, 5 things that I’ve been wanting so bad in there!

• ModCloth 09/07/2010 at 1:21 pm #

The sale continues while supplies last, but once they’re sold out, we won’t be getting any more, as the designers are no longer making these designs. Did you manage to snag a few things you had your eye on?

• Lauren 09/12/2010 at 6:07 pm #

I’m afraid I wasn’t able to! I have a million things in my loved list though that are still up, so all is not lost! Hahaha, there was one dress that I was dying to have, but that’s okay. :)

6. Antoinette 09/06/2010 at 3:04 pm #

Thank you so very much for this sale! i only bought three things but im still pleased with my purchases! please keep these sales coming! =)

7. Lauren 09/06/2010 at 6:07 pm #

Holy Cow, things went fast. I was having trouble with running my credit card, and everytime I would go back to my shopping cart, something would be sold out. :o( I did get quite a few items though, so all in all, I am happy!

8. Anjela 09/06/2010 at 7:03 pm #

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I am so excited to wear anything I probably will buy! When does the sale end?

• ModCloth 09/07/2010 at 1:31 pm #

The sale continues while supplies last! Is there anything you exciting that you’ve gotten or have your eye on?

• Anjela 09/09/2010 at 10:50 am #

My friend actually bought me the Claim Frame tee, I was really happy.

9. Caitlin 09/06/2010 at 8:52 pm #

These sales make my heart race. If I manage to catch a sale I am reminded of why I insist on visiting modcloth first thing in the morning, at lunchtime, and when I get home from work… To try and catch these!

Then my heart starts racing – the first sale I took my time browsing and ending up missing out on all the things I wanted. This time I just ordered! I figure that if things don’t fit they will make good presents for friends and family. If they’re crappy quality – so be it!

Keep these coming modcloth – you have truly made my day!

10. Erin Sagedahl 09/06/2010 at 9:10 pm #

I hate that some things got stolen out of my shopping cart as I was getting my credit card in order to checkout. Can any of these items (Something to Crow About Dress) come back after the sale?

• ModCloth 09/07/2010 at 1:18 pm #

Unfortunately, once these items are gone, they won’t be coming back! But there’s plenty of other cute stuff to be had. Did you get anything you love?

11. Laura 09/06/2010 at 10:26 pm #

As soon as I saw the Birthday Cardigan was snapped up from under me, I knew it was time to move, move, MOVE. I even shopped at regular price, with the money that I “saved.”

12. Jess 09/06/2010 at 11:56 pm #

Loved this sale! I bought so many dresses for a great price! This completely made my day.

13. Mara 09/07/2010 at 12:51 am #

ooh so excited! there are so many cute things!

14. Jo 09/07/2010 at 3:38 am #

Ah! I missed it! I’ve been dying to buy those swimsuits since I first came across Modcloth, and now they’re gone forever. I’m so sad right now.

15. Jenny 09/07/2010 at 5:06 am #

I just bought four dresses on sale. Plus a pair of tights that wasn’t. Total with shipping… 120 bucks. Which would have covered one of the dresses not on sale. I love Modcloth :)

16. Brittany 09/07/2010 at 10:27 am #

this was the best idea ever! :)

17. Faith 09/07/2010 at 4:24 pm #

Man, I am so psyched… i didn’t know you guys did this. This is great I got a dress I have been eying for weeks for 16.00 bucks… How often do you do these anyway?– I can’t wait till the nest one!

18. tess 09/08/2010 at 9:27 pm #

oh my gosh. I had been eyeing the white haute dress but was hesitant to buy an expensive summer dress, and when i cam back it was 16 dollars!! i ordered immediately, then went back for several other things I had wanted but couldn’t afford at full price. Thanks, modcloth!

19. Christina 09/09/2010 at 11:15 am #

I actually had time to browse everything before finalizing my purchase. I must have logged on at the right time. I got the Something to Crow About Dress; so excited! I am curious, do these sales cause you guys to have a little bit of a back up in shipping things out? I ordered on the 6th and my dress still hasn’t shipped.