Festival Essentials

lizzy stewart festival essentials

Festival season may be coming to a close, but we still have one more event to attend this weekend! While the ModCloth Blog team gears up for San Francisco’s Treasure Island Music Festival, we’ve found inspiration in this lovely illustration of festival essentials by UK illustrator Lizzy Stewart.

What were your favorite music festivals this year?

, , , , , ,

7 Responses to Festival Essentials

1. Nadine 10/15/2010 at 3:49 pm #

I went to the Big Chill Festival this year in England, and it was AMAZING!! I love the whole festival look, its so carefree and comfy :) Can’t wait till next summer! <3

2. Rebecca 10/15/2010 at 4:29 pm #

Big Ears in Knoxville, TN. Theatres and odd indoor venues (like museums) beat sweaty, smelly outdoor ones :)

3. Elizabeth 10/15/2010 at 11:43 pm #

I’m about to go to the first ever De Luna Fest in Pensacola, FL tomorrow! I can’t wait. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros came.

4. Alyssa 10/16/2010 at 3:32 pm #

I went to Austin City Limits Festival last week and it was soooo amazing! I can’t wait for next year to come!

5. paula 10/16/2010 at 7:04 pm #

i like the shirt that says ‘band.’ i need one of those!
    i can’t go to festivals anymore, ever since the music midtown when the crowd was so rabid that they ripped a sapling up out of the ground beside the stage during… violent femmes. really.

6. Sophi 10/18/2010 at 12:56 am #

Never been much of a festival girl, but everyone’s Coachella pictures were a sea of rompers…

7. Jessica 10/18/2010 at 10:07 am #

I just got back from a weekend long festival Lake Eden Arts Festival here in North Carolina. Seeing the roll of toilet paper reminds me how port-o-jons just aren’t my favorite…its a good idea to bring a few extra rolls from home. The music is international with lots of musicians from a variety of countries. Lots of fun and chilly camping memories filled with warm apple cider and crackling fires!