What YOU Wore This Halloween

After sharing our Halloween photos with all of you on Facebook, we thought it would be fun to see what you were wearing for this ghoulish holiday!  Last week, we asked our Facebook and Twitter readers to send in photos of creative costumes, and we were overwhelmed by your fantastic submissions.  Here are just a few the looks you sent in!

What were you for Halloween?

About ModCloth

, , , , , ,

7 Responses to What YOU Wore This Halloween

1. rhea mac 11/03/2010 at 11:56 am #

Great stuff, ladies!

I was a Ravenclaw student for Saturday and Ramona Flowers for Sunday!

2. Victoria / Justice Pirate 11/03/2010 at 12:20 pm #

They are all adorable! (and beautiful too). I love how some of these are so creative as well.

3. Nnenna 11/04/2010 at 3:03 am #

I was a tightrope walker- starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

4. Bri 11/04/2010 at 8:49 am #

I was Rachel Berry from Glee. I just needed knee high socks and a cutesy sweater. easssyyy

5. Jessica 11/04/2010 at 10:50 pm #

I was Lara Croft. :)

6. Crystal 11/05/2010 at 2:31 am #

Oh my! What a way to make my day! =) Thank you so much for featuring my costume! <3 I feel silly for not having put in a caption. I submitted on the last day and completely forgot!

A little background on the costume – It was whipped up in 5 minutes from random items in my closet! A pretty dress from a bargain fashion shop in our mall, and the crown from the Renaissance Fair we attended this year =)

Such creative costumes featured! I loved them all ♥