If you’re anything like me, then your cupboard is filled with empty glass jars just waiting to be re-used. Whenever I finish up a container of peanut butter or jam, I just can’t seem to bring myself to send it off to be recycled, so I’m always looking for creative ways to give them new life. With the holiday season upon us, I thought it would be the perfect time to craft some handmade treasures to share with friends and family. These are just a few great DIY jar projects that I found on the web.
1. Bottling Sunlight: These hanging outdoor lights were crafted with wire, twine, and chains.
2. Jar Photo Frames: Share a few memories captured on film using vintage jars as photo frames.
3. Mini Jar Terrarium: I can’t get over these adorable mini terrariums over at Craftzine.
4. Cupcake in a Jar: Create mini layer cakes in small jars and wrap them up with a bow to share your sweet tooth.
5. Pies Baked in Jars: Make bite sized mini pies with tiny jars as your baking dish.
6. Cookie Mix in a Jar: Have an amazing recipe you want to share? Pour all of the ingredients in layers in a jar with a little set of instructions.
Do you have any cute DIY project ideas to make with jars?