You'll Love Our Latest Looks!

Just in time for your holiday parties, family get-togethers, and winter festivities, we’re bringing you a plethora of perfect pairings with our new outfit feature, Latest Looks!

Each week, our stylists will put together a dozen inspiring ensembles filled with our favorite indie picks – from dazzling dresses, to cozy cardis, and chic accessories. Whether you’re looking for a sassy ensemble for your office party or a classic, laid-back outfit for movie night with friends, prepare to refresh your wardrobe with our lovely looks!

About ModCloth

14 Responses to You'll Love Our Latest Looks!

1. Sherry 11/18/2010 at 5:45 pm #

Love the new feature!

2. jz 11/18/2010 at 6:07 pm #

woohoo!

3. Sandy (ModCloth) 11/18/2010 at 6:07 pm #

Yay!

4. ModClothFan 11/18/2010 at 7:11 pm #

This new feature is awesome!

5. Kaity 11/18/2010 at 7:21 pm #

I kind of hate that ModCloth is not listing specific garment measurements anymore. That was one of the things, I thought, that made the ModCloth online shopping experience so much better: zero guesswork. I’m a very tiny individual, and for me a 2” difference can make a huge impact. Now there’s just no real telling. I dunno, perhaps I’m being finicky, but it has become rather a pain to try and discern what will and will not fit.

6. Dayala 11/18/2010 at 8:08 pm #

I don’t even like to shop and I was on here forever…so awesome!!!

7. Katherine 11/18/2010 at 8:23 pm #

I really loved this new feature – it rocks! So easy and simple.
    Only thing is I too miss the specific sizing – as this really helped with decision making. I live in Sydney (Australia) so I need to be pretty sure before I buy online as it’s a bit of a hassle with overseas returns / exchanges – so please bring the sizing back!

8. Roxanne the Dainty Librarian 11/18/2010 at 8:32 pm #

Absolutely wonderful! What will they think of next? :D

9. Karen 11/18/2010 at 9:39 pm #

Makes retail therapy that much easier. :)

10. Pinkychung 11/19/2010 at 12:41 pm #

What an easy concept! Instead of having to find each individual piece of the outfit they’re all conveniently laid out for you on one page. Very cool ;)

11. Diane 11/19/2010 at 3:31 pm #

I’m going to be a new mother soon and im not going to have the time to “shop till i drop anymore” Like it, buy it, done. I’m going to love this. ;-)

12. Sylvia in Marin 11/19/2010 at 11:27 pm #

Very cool! Love the new looks!

13. Marilyn 11/20/2010 at 12:16 am #

This is awesome! i live in Beijing, and Modcloth has been my new favorite pastime, since i can’t actually shop in American stores (and the Chinese fashion takes some picking through for ideas/inspiration). When will you start shipping to China? :P

14. lindapinda 11/23/2010 at 8:32 pm #