Ah, the holidays – spending time with your nearest and dearest, lively conversation that lingers over hearty, homemade meals, and, of course, giving and receiving gifts. That old adage, “Sharing is caring” never rings truer than during this special season. So, put that premise into practice in our When You Wish Upon a List Contest! Here’s how to…
Create Your Wishlist:
- Click the “Wishlists” link at the top of any page. You’ll find it next to the “Loved Items” heart-shaped icon.
- Enter a title for your list in the box below “Create a New Wishlist.” Let your imagination run free!
Fill Your Wishlist:
- Now, for the fun part – adding awesome items to your lovely list! Find a posh piece you love (the Heirloom Silver Dress perhaps?) and go to either its “Quick Look” or its main page.
- Once you’re there, simply select your size, then click the “Add to Wishlist” button (below “Add to Bag”).
- Stock your list with wonderful wares, like the It’s Winston Time Clock, gorgeous garments, like the Keeping Pom-Pom-ises Cardigan, and awesome accessories, like the City-Wide Style Bag.
Share Your Wishlist with Us:
- Once you’ve selected everything you want, need, and can’t-live-without, enter our contest by clicking the “E-mail” button on your wishlist page.
- Send your list to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be eligible, your wishlist must be created and emailed to the address above by 11:59 p.m. EST on Dec. 12, 2010.
- One wonderful winner will be randomly chosen to receive a $100 gift certificate to help make their wishes come true!
But, don’t stop there! You can also give everyone else a peek into your holiday heart’s desires by clicking the “Share” button, and posting your wishlist to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, StumbleUpon, or Kaboodle.
And, since you’re such a caring, considerate cutie, you’ve probably already figured out that you can also use wishlists as your virtual gift lists! Keep track by creating lists for “Fab Family Gifts,” “Posh Presents for Pals,” or anyone else you’ll be sharing the holiday spirit with! And if you need assistance with the hard-to-shop-for, don’t forget to check out our Gift Guides.
Now, get started on your wonderful wishlist, and make this season the merriest yet!
UPDATE (12/31) — We’ve found a winner! Read our New Year’s sale post to see if you won!