Gift Guides: Vintage Lover

vintage lover gift guide

When you’re looking for that perfect gift for your vintage-loving friends, hunting around the vintage shops and thrift stores isn’t always an option, especially during this busy holiday season.  Which is why we’ve got you covered with an assortment of vintage-inspired items to choose from.  We created this fun holiday party look as just one example, but there are plenty more items in the Vintage Lover section of the shop, certain to satisfy the tastes of any vintage connoisseur.

1. A Modern Fascinator, 2. Cape May, 3. Don’t Mind If I Do Gloves, 4. Ilsa Dress, 5. Mad Men: The Illustrated World, 6. Buttons and Bows Heel.

About Erin

Erin is our resident California girl with a love for everything vintage. She’s the creative force behind Calivintage.com and she’s joined the ModCloth blog team to share her passion for vintage-inspired style, cycling adventures, and silly hats!

, , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Gift Guides: Vintage Lover

1. RubyMines 12/16/2010 at 5:12 pm #

I adore that Ilsa Dress with the dont mind if I do gloves! The black on red shoulder flower and cut are so alluring! Perfect for a holiday party! (maybe with some black polka dot tights too!)

2. Sarita 12/16/2010 at 7:38 pm #

I love this! And I like the idea of adding some black polka dot tights!

3. Danielle 12/17/2010 at 9:28 am #

Oh my gosh! I love this!
    This styleboard my favorite EVER on here!

4. George 12/17/2010 at 9:34 am #

I just took a peek see at the Mad Men Illustrated World the other day. Super keen stuff!

George
    Raised By Wolves

5. Victoria / Justice Pirate 12/17/2010 at 10:21 am #

Now if only my friends had the money to get me those things. hehe. very lovely. I’d totally wear all of these. Not interested in Mad Men though, but adore these clothes!!!

6. Kaitlyn 12/17/2010 at 12:47 pm #

I LOVE the dress. :) i want one! :)

7. Alexandra 12/19/2010 at 1:24 pm #

This is my favorite style board yet! I’d love to wear everything on it… :)