How are you spending your holidays? Are you coming home to the company of loved ones, or are you taking time off to head to an unfamiliar destination? Wherever your holiday journey takes you, make sure to tote your camera along for the ride! Simply pair your spectacular snapshots with captivating lines of prose, and before you know it, your picturesque story could be a Travel Bug feature on the ModCloth Blog!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Do you “like” us? Well, we like you! To participate, you’ll have to “like” us on Facebook, which is where you will upload your photo story.
- Submit at least one travel photo from your holiday journeys. Of course, we’d prefer three-or-so photos! Along with each photo, show us your best prose! We’d like to know the lovely story behind your holiday travel snapshots. Ask yourself, “Why is this photo significant? What about my town is represented by this visual story?” and then tell us in the captions!
- Please do NOT publish your photos to the newsfeed. Instead, save your photos to our Facebook fan photos album! Post your photos on our Facebook wall, which will automatically publish your photos in our “Fan Photos” album.
WHAT TO REMEMBER:
- Photos can be uploaded Dec. 20 – Dec. 27 Dec. 31.
- Each uploaded pic in your photo set must have a similar title to the others in order to tie your story together.
- You must be present and identifiable in at least one of the photos! We want to see the lovely person that is taking us on a tour of their travels!
- All photos must be in landscape format (horizontal).
- Last but not least — it’s not required, but we wouldn’t mind seeing your favorite ModCloth accessory, outfit, or garment make an appearance in your photo story!
Happy traveling, ModLovers! We can’t wait to see the places you go!
UPDATE (12/27): Ack! We’re so sorry for the technical issues, everyone! Like we said above, please post your pictures to ModCloth’s Facebook wall. If you have any issues, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on the blog or Facebook! Also, you now have until Dec. 31 to submit your photos!