Street Style: Seeing Red

Images via StockholmStreetStyle and Vanessa Jackman.

With Valentine’s Day getting closer by the minute, I’ve found myself drawn to these beautiful crimson hues. Whether you’re decked out in head-to-toe red, or like red statement pieces for a bright pop of color, this stunning shade is certain to bring your style to the front and center.

Images via The Sartorialist and TrendyCrew.

Images via Face Hunter and Style By Kling.

Images via The Style Scout and Refinery29.

Do you dare to don this bold color?

About Erin

Erin is our resident California girl with a love for everything vintage. She’s the creative force behind Calivintage.com and she’s joined the ModCloth blog team to share her passion for vintage-inspired style, cycling adventures, and silly hats!

8 Responses to Street Style: Seeing Red

1. Charlotte 01/17/2011 at 4:01 pm #

I can’t get enough of red at the moment- it really brightens up a cold, bleak winter.
    I love a red cardigan or a splash of red lipstick!!

Charlotte

2. Annie (ModCloth) 01/17/2011 at 4:18 pm #

Ahh, I love that deep red, possibly velvet maxi! So adorable.

3. Susan 01/17/2011 at 5:00 pm #

Absolutely! I love red in the winter because it brings bold brightness to grey days!

4. Roxanne the Dainty Librarian 01/17/2011 at 9:08 pm #

I usually don’t wear red, but I bought a red dress today. I guess red is on everyone’s mind especially with Valentine’s day coming up.

5. Kaelah Bee 01/18/2011 at 12:04 am #

Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday and it’s such a good excuse to wear the brightest red you can muster!

6. Sarita 01/18/2011 at 1:25 pm #

I LOVE wearing red. I feel that as an Indian girl, it is my gods given right to wear red.

7. Sophie 01/20/2011 at 12:11 am #

ah beautiful! red is so passionate.

8. Cera 01/20/2011 at 4:52 pm #

i wish it was normal to dress that bold everywhere. i love the color red.=)