'Jump-er' for Vintage!

Who: Kani of K is for Kani

What: Beautiful jumper cardi with press buttons down the front

Where:
A little op shop far away from my house!

How Much: $6

When I Use It:
“Pretty much everywhere. I wear it to university so much that sometimes I feel conscious of being seen wearing it too often. I also love wearing it over my work clothes and as a comfy throw-on when going over to a friend’s place.”

Shopping Tips: “Make sure you scour every single rack in a charity store! I would never have found this if I didn’t have the patience to flip through everything. Shopping in a charity store is different than shopping in a large retail store, where there are ten of the same thing. That’s why you have to go through every single item. And, who knows, that item could be your new favorite jumper!”

HEY, BLOG READERS! We know you’re the cleverest vintage hunters around, which is why we want to hear the story of your Fave Find! E-mail favefinds@modcloth.com with a picture of you with your favorite vintage find (a rare record, a perfect pair of boots, or any other treasure), and answer the following: Who, What, Where, How Much, When I Use It, and Shopping Tips!

About Julianne

Julie Since graduating from the "Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too," Julie's aptness for the written word picked up steam like a runaway train. Her journey thus far has been fueled by an adventurous heart, creative mind, and love of breakfast, baking, and bacon. She often makes social situations more awkward than they need to be and loves the word "scrumtrulescent!"

7 Responses to 'Jump-er' for Vintage!

1. Trista 01/19/2011 at 1:57 pm #

Love the colors and prints!
    I am a used store pro! All the vintage goodies I have scored have been amazeing.

2. Victoria / Justice Pirate 01/19/2011 at 3:29 pm #

she is one of the nicest bloggers ever. I love her outfits SO much. That’s a good find!

3. Lauren Helen 01/19/2011 at 8:34 pm #

My mom taught me well — we go shopping and we’re so efficient! We each start at a different end of a rack and we meet in the middle, looking at every single item and grabbing anything the other might like. We compare, put back what doesn’t interest us, and move on the the next. :)

4. Holli 01/20/2011 at 10:59 am #

Thrift stores always have hidden treasures..most of my favorite pieces came from Goodwill!

5. Ariel 01/20/2011 at 10:26 pm #

That is an jumper! Great advice!

6. Ariel 01/20/2011 at 10:27 pm #

amazing** lol

7. kelsey 01/25/2011 at 12:20 pm #

that is beautiful! thanks for introducing me to kani.