Love the romantic eye make-up in our current homepage, Style Sealed With a Kiss? We asked makeup artist Morgan Evans to give us a step-by-step guide on the ethereal look, perfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion you fancy. Keep reading to find out how you can achieve this style on your own!
1. Evenly dab primer onto your lids using a concealer brush. With a large eye shadow brush, dab loose translucent powder onto your upper lids and under eye areas.
2. Use a pointed eye crease brush to apply bright pink eye shadow to your upper lid creases.
3. Use the same brush to apply a darker, reddish-pink eye shadow to the outer corners of the upper lids. Lightly blend this shadow inwards, toward the center of your upper lids.
4. Use a round-tip smudge brush to apply the original bright pink eye shadow along the lower lash lines.
5. Use a flat eye shadow brush to gently dab golden yellow eye shadow onto the center of your upper lids.
6. Use the same eye shadow brush to apply a separate, light pink glittery eye shadow to the inner corner of your eyes.
7. Use an eyeliner brush and apply a very thin line of cream-based black eyeliner along the top lash lines.
8. Apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
9. Finish off your dreamy look with light fuchsia lipstick and muted, gold hued blush!
Want to try out another ModCloth look? Journey back to our “Waves of Whimsy” hair and makeup tutorial!