Keepin' it Cute on Valentine's Day

Mimic Elin’s sweet Valentine’s Day outfit with the Jukebox Tights in the Pony, Latest News Top, and the In the Marketplace Skirt.

Stockholm blogger Elin is a master of youthful, feminine style. Here, she’s perfected the ultimate low-key Valentine’s Day look—it’s sweet, feminine and romantic, with a bright burst of poppy red to keep things seasonal but not overly cliché.

What type of shoes would you wear with this ensemble? A pair of shiny patent pumps, or simple T-strap flats? How about lace-up boots? Share your style suggestions with us in the comments below!

About Annie

Thrift shopping and cupcake baking are the two main constants within Annie's life. When she's not scouring for finds of a lifetime or indulging in calorie-laden confections, Annie enjoys bicycles, dogs, fashion, long stories, and inside jokes.

, , , ,

7 Responses to Keepin' it Cute on Valentine's Day

1. Clementine 01/31/2011 at 5:23 pm #

Queen of the Board Flats or On a Lark Heel would be my choice

2. Amber Rose 01/31/2011 at 10:15 pm #

She is just darling! I vote T-Straps all the way.. if I only had a pair! xo

3. beth 02/01/2011 at 1:04 am #

This is so cute! I love the T-Straps idea but I have a pair of patent mary jane pumps that would be perfect!

4. Laura 02/01/2011 at 2:22 am #

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE t-straps!

5. Charlotte 02/01/2011 at 12:14 pm #

Oh little flat black or bright red ballet flats all the way. They would look uber-cute with this outfit :)

6. Lauren 02/01/2011 at 2:30 pm #

I would wear bright red wedges with a clip on red flower!

7. Abby 02/02/2011 at 6:07 pm #

you’re website came up on my facebook & i absolutely love all your dresses:) some of these are the cutest dresses & clothes i have ever seen. i love it:) keep it up !