Feel an “Air of Spring”

Does this behind-the-scenes video make you sigh and smile at the notion of open windows, green grass, and fresh styles? Sway further into this sweet new season by viewing our stylebook, Air of Spring, and let us know what your favorite looks are.

MUSIC
“Steady, Steady” by North Highlands

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

, , , , , ,

11 Responses to Feel an “Air of Spring”

1. Jo 02/16/2011 at 10:28 pm #

Oh, this is so gorgeous! I wish it were spring in New Zealand! x http://www.lostinthehaze.com

2. Lauren 02/17/2011 at 9:52 am #

Where is this Fairy Land, I want to go! I mean my 6 year old wants to go!!

3. Michelle 02/17/2011 at 12:01 pm #

I love this video. It’s so adorable! My favorite was the cream over the shoulder dress with the big hair and the long necklace though all were fabulous!

4. Heather 02/17/2011 at 10:17 pm #

Was this filmed at Storybook Forest in Idlewild?

5. Ari 02/18/2011 at 7:32 pm #

Pretty pretty please tell us how the make up was done on them!

6. Jess 02/19/2011 at 3:42 pm #

This is most definitely not Storybook Forest (note the palm trees). I did some google searching and it appears to be Children’s Fairyland in Oakland, CA.

Would’ve been super cool had it been Storybook Forest though : (

• Crystal (ModCloth) 02/21/2011 at 2:43 pm #

You’re right, Jess. But when I first saw pictures of Fairyland & heard that we were going to do our shoot there, Storybook Forest was the first place that came to mind! They have a similar look. And being from Western PA, I’ll always love Storybook Forest more =)

• Javier 02/22/2011 at 11:39 am #

Used to live up the street from here. Children’s Fairyland is on the shore of Lake Merritt, where you can paddleboat, feed the ducks and geese, or go to the botanical gardens. I great place to spend a day.

7. Sandra 03/10/2011 at 4:19 am #

I love that they used Fairyland .. I went there as a child and now i take my child there … and I still get excited when im there … alot of the things shrunk but no the dragon slide lol .. there is a beautiful land of innocence in the middle of Oakland and its wonderful !!!!!!!!

8. Brenna 03/11/2011 at 2:53 am #

I KNEW it was Children’s Fairyland the moment I saw the Lookbook. I’m going up to the bay area this summer and I am so excited to revisit, even as a 21 yr. old! The best part is that now I have a beautiful dress (the sweet visionary dress) to wear when I go! I can’t wait to feel like an actual fairy while being surrounded by the fairyland in all of its kitschy glory.