Meet the ModDog: Oliver

Name: Oliver
Age: 2
Breed: Chihuahua/Dachshund/Miniature Pinscher mix

Oh, Oliver! With his colorful coat and furry ears, this little guy is easily one of the cutest ModDogs in San Francisco! Despite Oliver’s penchant for dirty socks and bruised bananas, this playful pup, the proud canine companion of Pricing Specialist Katie, is notorious for being a total sweetheart — just ask his office girlfriend, Goldie!

When Oliver’s not basking in the rays of an afternoon sunspot or staring longingly across the office at Goldie, he can be found at home, hanging out with his loving parents and his hamster sister, Pancetta!

Is there a special dog in your life? Share stories and photos of your pet on the ModDogs Facebook page.

About Annie

Thrift shopping and cupcake baking are the two main constants within Annie's life. When she's not scouring for finds of a lifetime or indulging in calorie-laden confections, Annie enjoys bicycles, dogs, fashion, long stories, and inside jokes.

7 Responses to Meet the ModDog: Oliver

1. Sara Nycol 04/07/2011 at 1:36 pm #

My husband and I rescuded a dog over a year ago but never knew what breed he was. We spent a lot of time saying “This is Grr our dachshund, chihuahua, thing.” So when I saw this today I was excited to see that maybe Oliver is a long lost cousin! They have similar markings and identical face shapes, not to mention they sit the same way. WEIRD! Anywho I just wanted to say that Oliver is adorable and thanks for helping us put a peice of the puzzle together.

2. Nicole (ModCloth) 04/07/2011 at 4:01 pm #

Oliver,
    I like going on walk-dates with you.

Love,
    Goldie

3. Jay 04/07/2011 at 6:02 pm #

Cutest little puppy every! Oh my goodness.

4. Jay 04/07/2011 at 6:02 pm #

*ever haha. I can’t seem to spell today

5. genna 04/07/2011 at 7:01 pm #

Oliver, you are the cutest ModDog ever. I’m down for a cuddle any day!!

6. Sunita 04/08/2011 at 10:52 am #

It is so nice to meet Oliver! As with all doggies in the world, he is sweetly adorable!

7. Kasey 04/08/2011 at 12:52 pm #

Oh gosh! How cute. Oliver needs to meet Lola!