How to Wear Summer’s Slickest Accessory, the Nail Sticker!

You may have noticed a recent addition to our shop in the form of the You’ve Got Nail Stickers! If you were wondering  just exactly what they are (and how to use them), don’t worry, because we’ve got your nails covered!

These snazzy stickers come in a variety of patterns and colors to suit your every mood. But, instead of applying like traditional nail polish, you simply remove the sticker from its backing, apply, and enjoy for up to 10 days! We asked our fashion merchandising intern, Mattie, to show us how it’s done!

About Erin

Erin is our resident California girl with a love for everything vintage. She’s the creative force behind Calivintage.com and she’s joined the ModCloth blog team to share her passion for vintage-inspired style, cycling adventures, and silly hats!

, , , ,

11 Responses to How to Wear Summer’s Slickest Accessory, the Nail Sticker!

1. Molly K. (ModCloth) 06/16/2011 at 4:02 pm #

Yay! Mattie made her MC blog debut! I can’t wait to rock these stickers. So graphic, so bold, so great for girls who are polished-challenged, like me!

2. KatelynLikesThis 06/16/2011 at 10:20 pm #

Ah! These kill me! I’ve yet to try them, but for years I was actually one of those people who took forever on their nails and could actually do all these designs! Now I know how typographers must have felt when computers came and made them irrelevant!

3. Amber Rose 06/17/2011 at 12:01 am #

I can’t wait to try these out! If only I had naaaaaaaails! Must stop biting.

4. Juli @ Sweet Little Chickadee 06/17/2011 at 12:04 am #

Yay! I’ve seen these around and the ones with hearts are really cute! Maybe after my current manicure wears off! :-)

5. nancy 06/17/2011 at 8:52 am #

LOVE IT! made me look further… I especially the polka dot ones. Mattie, you should take one more picture like all the nail shots on Pinterest…holding bottle, except holding the package because you can’t see what the package looks like anywhere… no clue how much you get for the price.

• Erin (ModCloth) 06/17/2011 at 2:30 pm #

Hi Nancy, thanks for the note! Each package comes with 20 individual applications, one emery board, and a cuticle pusher. You can see a photo of the contents of the package on the individual product pages if you’re curious!

6. Sunita 06/17/2011 at 11:05 am #

Thanks for the directions, Mattie! I totally fell in love with the striped ones, but I was hesitant to buy them because I wasn’t sure how to apply them. Now I know!

7. Abbey 06/17/2011 at 1:07 pm #

I love this “nail polish.” It actually lasts a pretty long time! Mine stayed on for almost two full weeks without chips.

8. Laura (ModCloth) 06/17/2011 at 1:16 pm #

This looks way less intimidating now. Don’t mind if I do!

9. sarah 06/17/2011 at 7:02 pm #

i love these! i have been using them the past couple months and they work great! they really do last almost two weeks, and they aren’t to difficult to put on by yourself! i would highly recommend them.

10. Danielle 06/20/2011 at 11:18 pm #

I had the worst problems with the stick on nailpolish! My actual nail is very small and even when I picked the sticker fit for the right finger, it still stuck to my skin so trimming it took forever and it often peeled off some that should have stayed on the nail. However, when I did finally get it to work, it stayed on for quite a while!