‘Firework’ it in the kitchen and impress your buds by whipping up this red, white, and blue cheesecake for your Fourth of July festivities. I opted for a pre-made pie crust to cut prep time, but feel free to craft your own if you want to claim some baking bragging rights; although, this cheesecake recipe doesn’t require an oven at all. Just throw it together and let it chill, so you can, too!
Marbleized, No-Bake Cheesecake
Recipe inspired by this Rainbow Cheesecake. Serves 8.
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Food coloring, red and blue
1. Beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth.
2. Slowly add sugar and vanilla extract. Beat mixture until well blended.
3. In separate, chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
4. Slowly beat whipped cream into original cream cheese mixture.
5. Distribute mixture into 3 separate bowls for coloring. Dye one part blue, one red, and leave the third its original color.
6. Spoon red mixture into bottom of graham cracker crust. Follow with a layer of white mixture, and lastly, blue, spreading each evenly atop the other.
7. Swirl toothpick in figure-eight shapes throughout cream cheese mixture for marbleized look (skip step if you’d like a clean, layered look).
8. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving. Top with raspberries as desired.
This delicious declaration of your dessert-making skills is sure to wow. What goodies will you be devouring this weekend?