Yes, you read right, ModGame favorite Name It and Win It has made its triumphant return for the summer! Whether you’re looking out an airplane window as you cruise at 30,000 feet or sipping a cool drink on the sandy shores of an azure lake, this season offers ample opportunity and inspiration for creativity. This week, we’re asking you to put on your thinking cap – or floppy sun hat, as the case may be – and dream up titles for five fantastic products in this summer’s edition of Name It and Win It!
On this Imagination Vacation, we’re featuring five nameless products for your awesome appellations – with three entries possible each day, that’s fifteen chances to win!
Before you bust out your name game, here are some guidelines to keep you on track:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 8:59 p.m. PT / 11:59 p.m. ET tonight. At this time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
Today’s nameless dress waits for your savvy suggestions! Featuring a verdant print and lovely lace, this sun-ready summer frock will carry you through your warm-weather adventures in the zenith of cuteness. Let its superlative style transport you as you take a vacation from the daily grind and put your imagination to work.
We’ll be announcing winners next week, so until then, relax, sit back, and unleash your creativity!
UPDATE (8:59/11:59 p.m.):
Comments are now closed, but never fear! Another round of Name It and Win It is coming your way, bright and early tomorrow morning!