Can it be we’ve already reached Day 3 of our glorious game? Your suggestions so far have us ooh-ing, aah-ing, and giggling with glee. We’re waiting with baited breath to enjoy the lovely labels you’ll surely lavish upon today’s pastel-perfect frock! Will the third time be a charm?
If you’re just joining us, take a ‘haute’ minute to peruse our contest guidelines!
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 8:59 p.m. PT / 11:59 p.m. ET tonight. At this time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE (8:59/11:59 p.m.):
Comments are closed for today, but you still have two chances to play our name game! We’ll see you tomorrow for another day of Name It and Win It!