Only two chances at nomenclature fame remain! With both our contest’s end and autumn looming on the horizon, we’re on the lookout for anything to ease the transition. Happily, this romantic navy number will stand out under the sun or under a cute cardigan alike — ideal for the seasonal shift.
If you’ve been with us all week, you’ll surely know what’s coming. If you’re joining us today, take note!
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 8:59 p.m. PT / 11:59 p.m. ET tonight. At this time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE (8:59/11:59 p.m.):
Whew! Comments are closed for today’s contest, but don’t despair. Come back tomorrow for your final chance to name it and win it!