Stick To It: 3 Simple Uses for Decorative Tape

We created a few fresh focal points using the Glad to Adhere to It Tape Set in Teal and Gold and Glad to Adhere to It Tape Set in Red and White on things we already had at home.

Once you have a roll or two of this sticky stuff in your possession, you’ll find oodles of creative ways to use it. Hot sauce bottles will transform into daisy vases, tea light candles will finally get to shine on their own, and outdated bracelets will get a modern day update. We’d share some step-by-step instructions with you, but these decorative tape DIYs are so easy, you don’t need ‘em. Now, get to sticking!

Want some more decor inspiration? Our Right at Home stylebook has got you covered.

Laura Vrcek

About Laura

With a passion for events, interviews, and her pet aloe plants, Laura strives to live in a world where writing poetry evokes celebrity status. When she's not planning her apartment's next face-lift, she's either befriending strangers or admiring maps. She has an MFA in Creative Writing, is a member of ModCloth's Charitable Giving Committee, and is an avid appreciator of funky hairstyles and too-hot sauces.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Stick To It: 3 Simple Uses for Decorative Tape

1. anastasia 08/29/2011 at 8:14 am #

OOH perfect haha I never know what to do with decorative tape so I never indulge myself. Will do so, now!

anastasia

2. Mattie Babb 08/29/2011 at 12:18 pm #

LOVE the tea candles! Great idea.

3. Linzy 08/29/2011 at 12:58 pm #

Wow, these are really cute ideas! I especially like the bracelet idea. I’ll have to invest in some decorative tape now.

Little Acorns

4. Lauren Helen 08/29/2011 at 3:26 pm #

Wow, what cute ideas! Thanks!

x
    culinarilychallenged.blogspot.com

5. Mini 09/01/2011 at 6:25 pm #

No way, that was sticker tape?! I was right there when you guys took pics of those bracelets and I had no idea–I just thought we got some cool new product in. That’s awesome!

• Laura 09/19/2011 at 12:33 pm #

Oh, that’s awesome! I literally was walking around my apartment with the tape sticking it on everything just to play around. I was on a ‘roll’. Get it? >; )

6. Anastasia 10/17/2011 at 12:46 pm #

That is such a great idea!!!
    x