Do you jump at any chance to attend events that require getting gussied up? And do you delight in sharing photo documentation of those days distinguished by fabulously unforgettable dresses and gathering together with other glamorously clad gals and guys? If so, then you’ll absolutely adore our new contest, Formal Photo Flashback.
How does it work? Well, it’ll all happen on Facebook. From now through 11 a.m. PT Friday, we invite you to post pictures from your prom, fall ball, homecoming dance, or any other fancy event, then tell us a little bit about the image in the caption. Fellow fans will vote, and the most-favored photo will win a $75 ModCloth gift certificate!
Before things get started, though, please read these deets:
- In order to participate, you must be a fan of ModCloth on Facebook.
- Contestants must post photos via our photo contest app on Facebook.
- Only one entry per person, please!
- By posting a photo, you state that you own its copyright.
- The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, September 9th at 11 a.m. PT within our photo contest app on Facebook, and also as a status update.
This contest starts soon, so if you haven’t done so already, you’ll want to find us on Facebook fast. Have fun with the fond memories flipping through all your photographs is sure to bring about, and best of luck at landing a lucrative prize!