The Last Hurrah Sale Is Back!

ModCloth Last Hurrah Sale

Sis-boom-bah, let’s hear it for the Last Hurrah!

Yup – it’s that time of the year again. Temperatures drop, leaves fall, classes commence, and… ModCloth’s Last Hurrah Sale begins! And, this year, it’s better than ever: Not only can you save a stupendous 70% off a slew of savvy items, including dresses, separates, shoes, bags and accessories, outerwear, and apartment gear, but you can also shop by styles under $10, $20, or $50! Hurry, though – this sale only lasts as long as our supplies do.

So, set your shopping sights on the Last Hurrah Sale, and let’s hear three cheers for chic!

8 Responses to The Last Hurrah Sale Is Back!

1. Ann 09/26/2011 at 2:57 pm #

I’m relatively new to ModCloth, so I’m not entirely sure what this sale is about. If an item is in this sale, then will it no longer be available on ModCloth once it sells out? If so, I missed the chance to get a skirt I’ve had my eye on.

• ModCloth 09/26/2011 at 4:12 pm #

Hey Ann!

First off, welcome to ModCloth! :) To answer your question about the sale, none of the current sale items will be restocked, so this is your last chance! We’re sorry you missed getting that skirt, but hopefully there are other items on your list that you can take home?

Thanks for your question, and happy shopping!

2. Lizzie 09/26/2011 at 3:26 pm #

Aaah! I just saw that a dress I love is in this incredible sale . . . How long will this sale last??? Respond as soon as possible, please!

• ModCloth 09/26/2011 at 4:08 pm #

Hi Lizzie!

The sale will continue as long as supplies last. Hope that answers your question, and happy shopping!

3. kiwigal 09/26/2011 at 11:54 pm #

I have to say, this sale is a bit disappointing. It really is only very old and very low-rated stock, and I’ve noticed that a large number of items from the last end-of-season sale 6 months ago have been brought back for a second try. Also, heaps of items that were previously on sale have been removed from the site, assumingly because ModCloth does not want to discount them further. I noticed that some full-priced items have disappeared from my shopping bag too, and they weren’t even on sale. What’s going on ModCloth? It all seems very crafty and misleading, and I don’t like suddenly not being able to find things I had in my trolley!

• Marissa 09/27/2011 at 7:01 pm #

I have to agree. The sale last year was great, but this one just seems like the reject items…

4. Nikki 09/27/2011 at 11:39 am #

I don’t think putting the low to medium starred items and last seasons items on sale is crafty – it’s what all retailers do to make way for new inventory. I do NOT like that modcloth does not save your items in your bag WHILE you shop, if I want to look through the entire sale I need to check out twice so they do not sell out (I very clearly remember the last sale when a catcher in the rye T was on sale for $5, I added to my bag… looked through the sale, added more, went to checkout and it was sold out… NOT cool).

Final sales do suck online because it’s a gamble on if the item is going to fit, but I definitely scored a few cute dresses that I have had my eyes on, so here’s hoping!

5. lovett 07/16/2012 at 1:46 pm #

how long do items stay in the saved for later section?