DIY: A House Mouse For Your Cat Friend

Anyone who’s had a cat knows that it can cost a pretty penny to continually replenish your stash of cute kitty toys. And as much as kitties love random bits of refuse (i.e. gum wrappers, plastic bags, bottle caps), they certainly aren’t the most sightly of animal accoutrements, which is why I decided to craft this cute little mouse out of bits of scrap fabric from my craft pile!

About Erin

Erin is our resident California girl with a love for everything vintage. She’s the creative force behind Calivintage.com and she’s joined the ModCloth blog team to share her passion for vintage-inspired style, cycling adventures, and silly hats!

6 Responses to DIY: A House Mouse For Your Cat Friend

1. Angela (ModCloth) 09/29/2011 at 5:53 pm #

Cute! I think I might go home and make one of these tonight, maybe even stuff a jingle bell or something else noisy inside. Thanks for the project and diagram!

2. Lindsay 09/30/2011 at 11:38 am #

I just made one for my cats and they love it! Thanks for the idea Modcloth!

3. Leslie (Dalena Vintage) 10/03/2011 at 7:30 am #

Such a cute tutorial! I saw this over on Erin’s blog and love the idea. Simple and fast. Just how I like my craft projects!

4. Micro 11/08/2011 at 1:52 am #

Adorable ! I’m sure my “Plume” will be so happy if I dot it for him :)

5. Elena e Annalisa 02/17/2014 at 7:33 am #

Hi!!!we arw Italian blogger and we have discovered your blog with Pinterest!! We have citated this post in our last post dedicated to cats!we hope you are agree!!!we like your world on this space!!!congratulation!!! We are your followers now!!!kiss Elena e Annalisa

6. nana 03/20/2014 at 7:09 am #

My cat is happy thank you !!!! =)