Sneak a Peek at Stop Staring!’s Spring 2012 Collection

While visiting Los Angeles this past week for a number of fashion events, we had the chance to attend the Stop Staring! Spring 2012 runway show during LA Fashion Week! The models strutted their stuff down the runway in picture perfect pinup garb with side-swept mermaid locks and bold red lips for a fun and flirty show that had me swooning over each and every piece.

About Erin

Erin is our resident California girl with a love for everything vintage. She’s the creative force behind Calivintage.com and she’s joined the ModCloth blog team to share her passion for vintage-inspired style, cycling adventures, and silly hats!

, , ,

17 Responses to Sneak a Peek at Stop Staring!’s Spring 2012 Collection

1. Kate 10/20/2011 at 12:29 pm #

I love that all of these women are a healthy size and not unnaturally skinny. It is so refreshing to see a fashion line embracing the female curves. The model in the swimsuit has hips!!! I love it!

2. alicia 10/20/2011 at 2:10 pm #

Thank you to ModCloth, and especially Susan for attending my fashion show! You girls made my night!

Alicia at Stop Staring!

3. Ciara 10/20/2011 at 4:05 pm #

I actually think the models are still a bit skinny for styles that are so fantastic for curves. So many styles look so much better on skinnier, straighter figures. I still wish I could wear them, but my Stop Staring! dress softens the blow considerably. I think that last shot is my favorite. I <3 Stop Staring!

4. Mags 10/20/2011 at 6:21 pm #

I was thinking the same thing, it seems like a lot of the fabulous-ness is lost of teeny weeny frames. No ta-tas and zero hips seems to be leaving a lot of extra fabric there. I love love LOVE stop staring though, I would be all over that sheer polka dot sleeved number.

• Jackie 10/23/2011 at 6:03 am #

I agree, it seems like these dresses would have had a lot more Ooomph! if the models had just a bit more on their frame. I don’t know anyone, except some 13-15 year olds, that has non-existent hips like the model with the white shorts and black top.

5. Kem Elliott 10/20/2011 at 6:47 pm #

Stop Staring is one of my very favorite brands!

6. Rachel 10/20/2011 at 7:38 pm #

i am in LOVE with that little grey hat in the third-from-the-bottom picture.

7. Rjay 10/20/2011 at 9:42 pm #

I love stop staring!!!

8. Charlotte 10/21/2011 at 1:34 pm #

I love the first pink and white dress, and the halterneck black and white palm print one. I just wish they were more readily available in the UK!

9. Cherie 10/21/2011 at 2:24 pm #

I LOVE Stop Staring!! Thanks for sharing photos from the fashion show! :)

10. Katie 10/23/2011 at 10:58 pm #

Wow, all those dresses are gorgeous! I especially the the pink gown, that’s just simply stunning!

11. Heldine 10/26/2011 at 11:29 am #

Those outfits are all so gorgeous.

12. Jessi Lee 10/28/2011 at 12:19 pm #

I love Stop Staring! Thanks for covering this!

13. Jessica 05/31/2012 at 3:26 pm #

when will these finally be available?