We just can’t get enough of Instagram! This totally awesome app has a bevy of fun filters, so we can get creative with our behind-the-scenes pics, then easily share our artistic images with fans. We also can’t thank you enough for welcoming us into the Instagram community with all of your convivial comments on our photos. Or, can we?
In order to show our appreciation for your support during our foray into this fantastic new photographic frontier, we are holding the No Place Like ‘Home-page’ Photo Contest! To enter, just take a gander at our current stylebook, A Welcome Retreat, and then using the hashtag #homepagehero in Instagram, submit your own photo that you feel best reflects the woodsy, rustic, fall mood of the collection.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve snapped the pic in Instagram, or used the app to enhance a pic you’ve already taken, just as long as you get it to us between 12 p.m. PT on 10/31 and 12 p.m. PT on 11/7. We’ll whittle the wonderful submissions down to three lucky shutterbugs, who will find their photos featured front-and-center on the ModCloth homepage!
Before you go a-shootin’, please do a little readin’ of the deets:
- Please, only one entry per person.
- By posting a photo, you state that you own its copyright.
- Submissions may not be altered by Photoshop or any other filtering tool outside of Instagram.
- Winning photos will be selected by ModCloth, based on creativity, quality of image, and adherence to the theme, then posted to the homepage on Monday, 11/14.
- Read full, official contest rules here.
We can’t wait to pore over your pictorial interpretations of our stylebook. Good luck!