Holiday Sneak Peek, Part I: Trees and Thank You!

At ModCloth, the holidays pop up a little earlier than in a lot of places. We’ve been preparing our upcoming Holiday 2011 stylebook for a little while, and we’re super excited to share it. While we don’t want to give away too much, we will say this — you’re in for a treat!

Our plans were to create a dreamy winterscape where cheer is eminent. While we built a one tiny set with tiny felt trees, as seen above, we also built life-size props for the models to interact with! The trees were built with the below sketches in mind.

Are you ready to see what we’ve been doing over here?

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Holiday Sneak Peek, Part I: Trees and Thank You!

1. Sarah Allen 11/09/2011 at 5:08 am #

It reminds me of Rudolph! I love it. Can’t wait to see the finished stylebook.

2. Brooke 11/09/2011 at 8:20 am #

Cute! They’re like the trees in the stop-action Rudolph movie.

3. Lauren 11/09/2011 at 1:02 pm #

okay.. i’m in love with these and i’m definitely making some for around my apartment.

THANKS!!

4. Britny 11/10/2011 at 4:20 pm #

What is used of the center of the felt trees? Its so cute!

5. tiffany 11/10/2011 at 9:41 pm #

How do you make those little trees there sooo cute- I want to make them for me and my class. Can someone let me know please!

6. Kaleigh 11/11/2011 at 7:18 am #

I want to make little trees too! DIY post, please?