Holiday Sneak Peek, Part II: Let It Snow!

The last time it snowed in San Francisco was this February, and before that, in the 1970s. But, with our strong DIY spirit, we created our own fluffy white flakes for our Holiday 2011 stylebook — the kind that won’t melt, and won’t give you cabin fever!

There’s more where these behind-the-scenes pics came from. Check back soon for more sneak peeks!

About ModCloth

9 Responses to Holiday Sneak Peek, Part II: Let It Snow!

1. carloparducho 11/11/2011 at 10:43 am #

I heart the sleigh!

2. Catherine Alekna 11/11/2011 at 2:49 pm #

can there please be a tutorial on how to make that snowflake? or can someone tell me where to find one? closest thing ill get to snow here in Sydney!

3. Danielle @ Vintagedanielle 11/13/2011 at 6:10 pm #

I love the paper snowflakes :) I’ve been making some of my own in preparation of the winter season. I can’t wait to see the big reveal :)

4. Addie (@BigAddie) 11/13/2011 at 10:09 pm #

I’m so making this snowflake this winter. @Amber Blair – thanks for the DIY instructions

5. pacst2 11/14/2011 at 6:03 am #

I love the snowflake!!!

6. Catherine Alekna 11/14/2011 at 10:12 am #

thanks for the link Amber!

7. K 11/23/2011 at 3:39 pm #

I’ve made these in my Filipino language class. It’s actually called a Parol, and it’s a paper lantern of the nativity star and a customary Christmas decoration in the Philippines. It’s super easy and fun to interchange the colors :)