Just in time for the upcoming holidays, our Name It and Win it Contest returns merrier and more spirited than ever! Generosity is the name of the game during this snowy season, and gift-giving is merely one way to show your love and gratitude to those nearest and dearest. In the midst of scouring the shops and post-feast lounging, keep all of that giving gusto and get your creative wheels turning to present a title for this floral frock in our Cyber Monday edition of Name It and Win It.
As those mellifluous monikers begin to flow forth, keep these details in mind:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You may suggest up to three names only, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment on this post will be accepted. Entries made on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:00 p.m. PT tonight. At this time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error message during commenting, please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- More info can be found in our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules.
- The winner will receive one of the frocks they so aptly named.
- We’ll announce the winner here on the blog next week.
This nameless number, embellished with pretty poppies and violets bordering an onyx backdrop, awaits your thoughtful take. Can you envision all the possibilities? That’s the beauty of the game — you can let your imagination run free.
But, you’d better think quickly! Haste is essential for this one-day-only challenge.