The stockings are hung and the lights are glowing brightly — the holidays have made their resplendent return, along with a Merry & Bright Idea edition of Name It and Win It. While you anticipate festive family gatherings and baking tons of treats, take a moment to enjoy a little bit of creative wordplay fun! This time around, you’ll have an opportunity to name five fabulous frocks in our weeklong competition.
As your imagination ignites, keep in mind these few rules:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:59 p.m. PT tonight. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- The winners will be announced next week and each will receive the piece they named.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
Now the real fun begins!
This golden, sparkly-skirted stunner is first up for your name nominations. We’re raring to hear all of your ingenious ideas.
And don’t forget — another beauty is waiting in the wings, so be sure to check back tomorrow!
UPDATE (6:59 p.m. PT) – Phew! Day one is done, but the contest continues tomorrow. See you then!