Incredible! Judging from yesterday’s Name It and Win It entries, you’ve certainly started the game off on a shining note. We love your remarkably witty answers so far, but let’s see what else you have up your sparkling sleeves!
So, get your brain back in creative mode and compose a marvelous moniker for this snowy white dress.
Don’t forget about the deets:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:59 p.m. PT tonight. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners will be announced next week and each will receive the piece they named.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE (6:59 p.m. PT) — Another day of Name It and Win it has come and gone. But, don’t worry if you missed it! There are still 3 more days to join in the game.