We’ve reached day five and the grand finale of our Name It and Win It game. While we’re sure you’re excited to see if your prenomen prevailed, there’s still one last dress to name! This bejeweled beauty is perfect for the holidays, and if your moniker is chosen, it’ll be yours to style throughout the season.
Take one last look at our rules before you start:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:59 p.m. PT tonight. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners will be announced next week and each will receive the piece they named.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE: And with that, the Merry & Bright Idea edition of Name It and Win It has come to a close! Be sure to check back next week to see if you’re one of our five witty winners.