Your 2012 New Year’s Resolutions!

Last year, we polled all of you to find out what your top New Year’s resolutions were, and ended up with front-running responses such as ‘exercise’ and ‘a new attitude’. This year’s colorful pie contains the same top five categories, except this year’s votes were a little different. Apparently, your 2012 New Year’s Resolutions are focused nearly 10% less on developing new hobbies, and are more about working on a new attitude and exercise!

Will you be working on a new ‘tude, or taking your exercise routine into double time? What are your New Year’s Resolutions?

About Julianne

Julie is a modern day Renaissance woman and die-hard bloody mary enthusiast. When she’s not sprinkling magic fairy dust onto ModCloth’s social media channels, you can find her eclectic point of view on food, fashion, music, and DIY documented here!

11 Responses to Your 2012 New Year’s Resolutions!

1. meena 12/30/2011 at 1:42 pm #

Not related but I wish y’all would have a downloadable image option on the product pages like Anthro does. I like to keep track of my purchases / make idea boards etc.

2. shannon 12/30/2011 at 2:25 pm #

My New Years resolutions are to drink more water, make my bed everyday and be more organized! Happy New Year!

3. SJB 12/30/2011 at 3:51 pm #

My new years resolution is to buy sustainable and eco-friendly products – that and to quit smoking – which i suppose is also about sustainability…

4. ModGirl 12/30/2011 at 8:04 pm #

One of my resolutions for 2012: Related to love issues, no matter what happen later… I have to trust in my first instincts regarding how a guy is actually.

5. Kari 12/30/2011 at 11:15 pm #

My New Years Resolutions:.
    -more patience
    -more personal style and therefor more self confidence
    -getting my son’s new puppy fully trained (including the usual standbys of come/sit/down/stay, housetrained and maybe even a few fun tricks) all before the 2012 year is out
    -Take my family to Disneyland for my son’s birthday or my 15 year anniversary of going from a cancer patient to a cancer survivor.

6. Al 12/31/2011 at 4:48 pm #

I resolve not to read the comments section of online new articles. It’s going to be a great morale booster!

7. Ashley S. 12/31/2011 at 5:55 pm #

I’m going to move to a new city.

8. Maria Elyse 01/01/2012 at 11:01 am #

I’m going to be braver. :)

xo
    Maria Elyse

9. Lauren Helen 01/01/2012 at 7:09 pm #

To not have to buy a bigger pair of pants at any point this year! I will NOT gain that freshman fifteen!

10. Jani 01/02/2012 at 2:15 pm #

This Chart seems pretty accurate. a change in attitude can never do anyone harm and I will be exercising more as I am training to hike the Appalachian Trail starting in June. Another resolution I have is to allow love in my life and to feel more confident and worthy of happiness :)

-Jani

11. Laura Beth (ModCloth) 01/03/2012 at 2:26 pm #

I’m a little late to the game here, but I decided to put my resolution in writing: I will learn a second language this year! My first step toward this goal will be signing up for a Spanish class at a local college.