Just My Type Fight

If our new stylebook doesn’t have you in a typographic tizzy, then maybe this fun site will. Run by graphic designers Drew Roper and Ryan Paule, Type Fight pits differently designed letters against each other to see which version nabs the most reader votes and wins the battle.

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

, , ,

6 Responses to Just My Type Fight

1. prairiefoodie 01/02/2012 at 11:48 am #

LOVE this!

2. RBuccicone 01/03/2012 at 7:39 am #

Awesome. The writer dork in me is loving this. I wish it was more like kitten war, however, in that you could keep voting all day long and the polls never close on the contenders.

3. Julianne 01/03/2012 at 10:36 am #

Ooh. I fear if I click through the link, I will get nothing done for the next several hours. I can’t wait to check this out!

4. LY 01/03/2012 at 1:44 pm #

Love the hand lettering in your stylebook, but I’m having issues (shocker) trying to find who the artist was/is?? Very curious!

Thanks in advance. Keep stylin’,
    LY

• ModCloth 01/03/2012 at 2:21 pm #

Hi, LY!

The lettering was done by our talented graphic designers! :)

5. Steph 01/06/2012 at 1:52 pm #

This is so awesome! Your stuff is really cool too!
    I am constantly checking if something opens up in L.A for a graphic design position for Modcloth. You guys are my dream job! A mixture of art and craft is the best to me =)