Tour Brunei (by Video!) with Lost in the Haze

Hear that? It’s adventure calling. For this month’s Travel Bug feature, we asked intrepid blogger Jo, of Lost in the Haze, to give us a tour of Brunei, Borneo. As you’ll soon discover, this Southeast Asian sultanate is home not only to Jo, but everything from epic rainforests to water villages to gleaming, golden mosques.

Start your journey by clicking play!

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

, , ,

7 Responses to Tour Brunei (by Video!) with Lost in the Haze

1. Hannah (ModCloth) 01/06/2012 at 1:01 pm #

Amazing!

2. Martiel Beatty 01/07/2012 at 8:56 am #

What a great post! You capture Brunei well I felt like I came away with a real sense of the place. I would also like to note that I just found this blog today and I adore your style here, it is well presented and fun and funky. Thanks for sharing!

Martiel B. of Sewmantra

3. peace 01/07/2012 at 4:11 pm #

Jo totally deserved this! What an amazing video!

4. Sara 01/08/2012 at 10:04 pm #

Such an incredible look and insight to Brunei! I love all the details explained throughout the video — its all so magical!! Love Jo and her adventures :)

5. Lee 01/10/2012 at 2:46 am #

Omg, wow, FANTASTIC video. I even want to see that gigantic lizard thing!

6. kentnguyen 10/15/2012 at 3:28 am #

amazing video!
    ———————-

7. Harri 12/30/2012 at 12:41 pm #

such a beautiful place – you captured it so well