Fave Finds: Daria’s Leather Satchel

Who: Daria of blog and handmade accessories line Kittenhood

What: “A perfectly fine leather satchel that goes with virtually everything.”

Where: Local flea market in Romania

How Much: 20 Romanian lei (a little over $6)

When I Use It: “Unfortunately, the bag itself is a bit heavy, so I can’t use it all the time. However, I do take it with me when I need to carry big things like books or papers. The long strap makes it good for the bike, too!”

Shopping Tips: “Murphy’s Law applies to me 100 percent: I never find something I like when I come prepared. The best things appear miraculously when I have no cash or when I’m not looking for anything in particular. So, I try to enter secondhand shops at random, and keep my expectations low!”

HEY, BLOG READERS! We know you’re the cleverest vintage hunters around, which is why we want to hear the story of your Fave Find! E-mail favefinds@modcloth.com with a picture of you with your favorite vintage find (a rare record, a perfect pair of boots, or any other treasure), and answer the following: Who, What, Where, How Much, When I Use It, and Shopping Tips!

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Fave Finds: Daria’s Leather Satchel

1. Amy 01/10/2012 at 12:16 pm #

I would absolutely die if I found a bag that amazing for around $6. What a steal! Those shoes in combination with the blazer is amazing.

2. Suzanne 01/10/2012 at 2:14 pm #

Six dollars? Are you kidding me? What a steal! Congrats!

3. Laura 01/10/2012 at 7:41 pm #

Gorgeous bag! Makes me miss Romania something fierce…

4. Kristina 01/11/2012 at 1:40 am #

This outfit is so pretty! I like the dress the most :)

5. Ulia Ali 01/11/2012 at 5:00 am #

Oh wow I should make more looks with my favorite vintage items and send them to you :) The bag is super cool..especially for 6 dollars!

6. Ulia Ali 01/11/2012 at 5:00 am #