Introducing the Nail Klub!

Take a peek at our upcoming tutorial, and meet the Nail Klub: Anna, Marne, Emily, Megan, and Sari!

Ever wish you had a team of nail gurus right at your fingertips? Look no further than the ModCloth Nail Klub!

Started by members of ModCloth’s Pittsburgh office, the Nail Klub meets monthly to dish about awesome new designs, try out new techniques, and paint their nails, of course! Best of all, the door of the Klub is always open to new members, and you’re invited to join in on the fun!

In the next few weeks, the Nail Klub will start posting its monthly meeting minutes – tutorials, tips, and updates — on the ModCloth Blog! Since Nail Klub members represent a range of tastes and expertise, you can look forward to handy how-tos for all sorts of skill levels and styles. Whether you’re just getting started or polishing up on your expert nail art skills, the ladies of the Nail Klub are here to inspire, share, and create right along with you.

Need advice on nails? Is there a trend you’re eager to try or a color you can’t keep your mind off of? Let the Nail Klub know in the comments below! And don’t forget to share your own dazzling designs on Facebook or Instagram (@ModCloth) — we can’t wait to try our hand at a few of your favorites!

anna

About Anna

Anna's the kind of don't-take-yourself-too-seriously gal who can spend an evening at Monday Night Raw and then turn around and write about nail designs and glitter with just as much sincere, unadulterated delight. She's a firm believer in cats' ability to see ghosts, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and the fact that if she wishes enough, she'll never have to iron again.

, , ,

9 Responses to Introducing the Nail Klub!

1. puppyloveprincess 01/16/2012 at 10:36 am #

ohmygosh! those swirly nails are so cool!

2. katiaemily 01/16/2012 at 12:54 pm #

Kudos for catering to all skill levels. I’m just getting on board with manicures again, so I can’t wait for these tutorials!

3. Deepika 01/17/2012 at 8:57 am #

OMG.. so pretty!!!!

4. Des 01/17/2012 at 6:34 pm #

I first heard about Water Marbling from a friend… Then I got on UTube and was ammmmazed! at the awesome nail effects. I didnt know nail polish could do that!! its one of my favorite things to do with myt nails… If u havent tried it, get to it! And different nail polishes work differently sometimes. If it doesnt work perfect the first time DONT give up… Theres a first time for everyting..

5. margie 01/18/2012 at 8:48 am #

Love love love nail marbling! I totally have a nail polish “problem” and water marbling was my gate way drug. hahaha

6. Aarean 01/19/2012 at 9:46 am #

I totally did a fun marble nails tutorial on my color issue blog as well! love the colors you chose…I’ll have to use blues next time!

colorissue.blogspot.com

7. Anj 01/19/2012 at 3:29 pm #

Oh my goodness! I just squealed with delight when I saw this, amazing, can’t wait to try it out :-) x

8. Cecile 09/05/2012 at 11:01 pm #

You guys should do the galaxy nails!

9. Sydney 12/26/2012 at 10:54 am #

Wait! Where on earth did you get that little fox ring?!