So, you say that frock is ultra flattering, has a fab fit, and looks perfect with patent pumps and a vintage cardi? Don’t just tell us — show us too, in our latest contest, Worth a Thousand Words!
Entering is easy: Next time you’re writing a review for a sassy new skirt or haute new handbag, simply snap a quick pic, then post it along with your savvy feedback and the hashtag #freshphoto. That’s it! Your stylish snapshot could wind up snagging you a $200 gift certificate.
But, before you grab your camera, read these deets:
- Reviews with photo and hashtag must be submitted by 10 a.m. PT on 1/30/2012
- Winners will be announced on the blog on February 3
- You may add as many product reviews and photo submissions as you’d like
- Your review must include the hashtag #freshphoto to be considered
- Photos must follow our review guidelines
- Photo must contain at least one ModCloth item
- Judging factors include setting and styling creativity
- This contest is open to international customers
- One grand prize winner will receive a $200 GC, and two runners up will get $75 GCs
- Questions? Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, of course you’ve posted a review before, but for those who haven’t, here’s a quick guide to leaving a product review:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your name or “ModLover” at the top of the page, next to “Customer Care”
- Once in your account, scroll down to “My Reviews”
- Find the item you’d like to review
- Compose your review, then click “Attach Photos”
- Click “Add Photo” and select your image
- Hit “Submit”
Last, but not least, if you want a few helpful tips on taking outfit photos, just check out this ModStylist video!
All ready to post some reviews and chic photos, too? Well, we can’t wait to see them. Good luck!