Many of you are already aware of the awesomeness of Pinterest. And if you aren’t in the loop, we’re giving you a reason to join! Starting on 1/23 at 11 a.m. PT, we’re launching our first themed contest on Pinterest and you’re invited! Gather your bouquet of wedding inspiration, because we’re looking for a cohesive board that will inspire our spring 2012 wedding campaign.
To enter, create a board, title it “Spring ModCloth Wedding,” then add a description of your aesthetic to your board. Make sure your board contains each of the 20 pins listed above, in no particular order. In each pin’s caption, include the number, and name that the pin corresponds to for the contest, along with the hashtags #modcloth and #wedding. When your board is perfect, share it with us by posting a comment on the original contest announcement pin, with a link to your board, located in our “To Have and To Hold” board.
Will you say “Yes” to this creative contest? Make sure to check the details below. Your board could win a $100 gift certificate, and inspire our 2012 Spring Wedding Campaign!
- You must follow @ModCloth on Pinterest to enter.
- Contest begins 1/23 11 a.m. PT, and ends 1/27 4 p.m. PT.
- Each pin must include a caption listing the number and name that the pin corresponds to.
- Each pin must include the hashtags #modcloth and #wedding.
- Only one entry board per person.
- Boards will be judged based on uniqueness, creativity, ModCloth spirit, and adherance to the guidelines.
- Winners will be announced 2/10/12.
- Pinterest is invite only. You can request an invite from Pinterest. If you don’t recieve your invite within 24 hours, please e-mail email@example.com to obtain an invite.
- Need more information? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
We can’t wait to see the creative, crafty wedding inspiration you share with us and the Pinterest community!