And the Awards Go To…

With the Oscars just around the corner, we thought we’d throw our own gala — the second installment of the Winston Awards!

Those who’ve been ModCloth fans for a while may remember our first awards ceremony, when we spotlighted supreme product reviewers. This time around, in addition to giving accolades in that area, we’re honoring fans and customers for their contributions to all sorts of categories: Be the Buyer, the Blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

Who’ll snag a $50 gift certificate in appreciation of their positive impact on ModCloth? Don your best dress, do up your hair, then read below to find out…

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

About blogghostwritermodcloth

13 Responses to And the Awards Go To…

1. Hollie-Marie 02/20/2012 at 12:47 pm #

Congrats to the winners! :)

2. Eliza 02/20/2012 at 2:32 pm #

Ok….this is wierd. My name is Eliza W., so how do I know if it’s me??? I read in your FAQ that Yahoo! users may not get your emails, and so I’m worried. Could I have a bit of clarification on whether it is me? If it is, have you sent out the emails?
    I have seen other Elizas on Modcloth, so I don’t know if this is a wierd coincidence or what.
    I’m majorly confused. I checked my inbox, but there were no emails and my spam deletes automatically. Could you Moddies help clear this up a bit?

Thanks!

• ModCloth 02/20/2012 at 3:03 pm #

Hi Eliza! The gift certificates have been sent out. Can you email us at prizes@modcloth.com so we have the correct Eliza and the correct email address? Thanks!

3. Megan E 02/20/2012 at 3:04 pm #

I want to work at ModCloth. All those doggies!

4. Eliza 02/20/2012 at 3:19 pm #

Modcloth, yes! I just got the email saying I won!

Thanks so much!

• Eliza 02/20/2012 at 3:21 pm #

Wait…..if I got the email, does it mean that I’m the right one? I wouldn’t want to take someone else’s gift certificate.

• ModCloth 02/20/2012 at 4:33 pm #

Glad it all worked out! Happy shopping. It’s definitely for you. ;) AL

5. Abigail K 02/20/2012 at 4:03 pm #

um.. my name is Abigail K, and I didn’t get an email.. is there another Abigail K?

6. Suzanne 02/20/2012 at 5:05 pm #

I’m convinced that Facebook Suzanne A. is me but I didn’t get an e-mail :( I’m ranked #2 on the Top Fans on FB and there’s no other Suzanne’s on the board. I think it’s me?

7. Amy 02/21/2012 at 10:25 am #

I love that horse dress in the video! LOVE! Wherever did you find it?

• Hannah (ModCloth) 02/21/2012 at 11:11 am #

It’s from ModCloth, of course! That particular dress is no long on the site, but we have a lot of other cute items in from the same designer (Sugarhill Boutique) http://bit.ly/wEanlh. Check out the doe dress and horse romper for starters!

• Amy 02/23/2012 at 1:32 pm #

Thanks, Hannah! I checked out the Sugarhill stuff in the shop, and realized I already liked some of the pieces, like the Deer Prudence sweater and doe dress. Still sad about the one that passed me by, though!

8. Laura M 02/26/2012 at 8:04 pm #

Congrats to all the winners…confused or not…and better luck next year to the people who were not who they thought they were…”would the real Eliza please stand up”
    Keep up the FAB work ModCloth….WE LOVE YOU!